“Never had bad food here not even once!”
Review of Apostoles Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

Apostoles Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This Award Winning Restaurant is FOR SALE. Building, Business, Home and Rentals with growth potential. Live Life in the Canadian Rockies. Prime location in Golden BC. Ski at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in the day time, then work and live in a small town.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We eat here anytime we have a special occasion (a little pricy for a family of four on a budget). The owners are super friendly and welcoming. We eat here a lot at least 6 times a year and we have never had a bad meal/ experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We returned to Apostoles recently and were reminded why this is one of our favourite restaurants when we're in Golden!
Not only is the food fantastic (2 words - Lamb Chops!), the service is truly and sincerely amazing! Thank you Cathy and Nico!!

1  Thank blou04
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant offering a glimpse of the relaxed dining of Europe. And the impeccible, friendly service you would expect of any fine restaurant. The food is Mediterranean, but mainly Greek. Oopa !! Nico is an excellent chef.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The stir-fries are great. The Greek dishes are oh so yummy! I love the calamari and Greek salad. Very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I am in sales and travel for a living which means I eat at restaurants too much! In my travels I have few favourite spots that I look forward to dining at. Picolino's Bistro in (Edmonton AB), Mile One eating House (Pemberton BC), Stamps Cafe (Port Alberni BC)and of course Apostoles Greek Restaurant in Golden.
I have eaten at Apostoles on 4 separate occasions, and every time (without exception) the food, presentation, staff, service and cleanliness is 1st class.

I read some the other reviews posted here and I have to wonder if we are talking about the restaurant!

With as much traveling as I do, it is very difficult to find that "really good meal" at a reasonable price. Tonight, I had the stuffed wild salmon...amazing....again!
I am normally too busy to write reviews, but I had to take time to commend the owners and staff at Apostoles for consistently providing me with one of my favourite eating spots! Well done!!