“Good food”
Review of Apostoles Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

Apostoles Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This Award Winning Restaurant is FOR SALE. Building, Business, Home and Rentals with growth potential. Live Life in the Canadian Rockies. Prime location in Golden BC. Ski at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in the day time, then work and live in a small town.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The stir-fries are great. The Greek dishes are oh so yummy! I love the calamari and Greek salad. Very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant

There are newer reviews for Apostoles Greek Restaurant

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I am in sales and travel for a living which means I eat at restaurants too much! In my travels I have few favourite spots that I look forward to dining at. Picolino's Bistro in (Edmonton AB), Mile One eating House (Pemberton BC), Stamps Cafe (Port Alberni BC)and of course Apostoles Greek Restaurant in Golden.
I have eaten at Apostoles on 4 separate occasions, and every time (without exception) the food, presentation, staff, service and cleanliness is 1st class.

I read some the other reviews posted here and I have to wonder if we are talking about the restaurant!

With as much traveling as I do, it is very difficult to find that "really good meal" at a reasonable price. Tonight, I had the stuffed wild salmon...amazing....again!
I am normally too busy to write reviews, but I had to take time to commend the owners and staff at Apostoles for consistently providing me with one of my favourite eating spots! Well done!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We loved the menu, and we enjoyed sitting relaxing after a long day on the road. There was nothing wrong with the food. Problem was - it took an age to be prepared/served.

CharleeGolden, Owner at Apostoles Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

We are happy you enjoyed your meal with us. We will try harder to shorten the wait time on food.
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nice looking resturant, and the food was good. That said, the service was bad, and the food really expensive. Talked to a local latter that said that you only go there if you know the owner, other wise it is not good.

1  Thank lexywil
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great food, but a pricey! Quality was good and service was fair, I would definintely recommend going for a greek fix, if you are not too concerned about price!

Everything we ordered was perfect and authentic!

Must order: Calamari