Beaverfoot Lodge
$108
$100
Prestige Inn Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
$140
$112
Rondo Motel(Golden)
$70
$62
$207
Best Western Mountainview Inn(Golden)(Great Value!)
$156
$128
Agoda.com
$124
$131
$89
All reviewsbeautiful sceneryenjoyed my staywagonweddingaccommodationspropertyhorseslodgemountainssummercampfirewashroombanff
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I found this place randomly while out exploring forest service roads. After five days camping the Hot Showers sign was irresitable. I ended up staying for three days. Awesome views, super laid back relaxed atmoshere, and friendly international staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I spent the weekend at Beaverfoot Lodge joining a wedding party. This location is beautiful and right in the mountains - very quiet and peaceful. The drive down the road was about 13km's but well worth the drive once you arrive. The staff were very friendly and accomodating with the groups every need - and it definitely wasn't a small group! They were very helpful and willing to help with everything we needed. It was very convenient to have running water and hot showers. I did not partake in the hot meals provided by the resort, however I was told they were excellent. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone passing through Golden.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Keltie G
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Spent a week in our rv at Beaverfoot lodge while attending a wedding over the weekend.

This place was great I normally try to avoid campgrounds but this place was different, they had no real rules other than respect other guests and have fun, we swam in the river right outside our rv with our kids and dogs, we spent days hiking around the property, and tinkering with different things, at the time of the wedding Raph and catherine were always available and if we needed anything we would have the assistance of them and their employees immediately and they were happy to go out of their way to help with anything from setting up, cleaning, delivering firewood to the sites, anything we asked for was there when we needed it or sooner.
A place like no other with a very rustic feel in the middle of nowhere that you can just relax with nature and leave the stress and hustle of life at the gate. We had a great time with our family and friends as well as the staff who kind of blended in and became part of the fun of our week.
Thank You to Raph, Catherine and everybody at Beaverfoot lodge for making the wedding the best it could be and all of our stays so enjoyable.
My rating of the rooms is only based on seeing inside them all but as I said my stay was in an rv

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Otteson
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I got married at the Beaverfoot resort on Saturday. We had already been on our first year anniversary as part of the white water rafting stay and play package and knew this is where we wanted to make our life long commitment! We had 90 guests and rented exclusive use of the resort for the entire weekend for a very fair price. Catherine and Raph were excellent hosts and the woofers and other staff made our special day run smoothly as all of the above were very attentive. Our guests gave us nothing but compliments on our choice of venue and said it was worth the 4.5 hour drive from Blackfalds Alberta. We also had a few guests from overseas so the breathtaking views at Beaverfoot made their vacation spectacular. There is so much to see and do on this large property and even though we have been before we still came home without exploring its magnitude! The food at the lodge was exquisite- we got nothing but compliments about the home made cuisine!!! Overall an amazing place to hold a special event or even stay a few nights on a romantic getaway! Everything that is promised on the website and advertising is 100% what you get- FANTASTIC will come again!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank LLWOODROW
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I arrived at Beaverfoot on 8th July 2013 to stay in one of their wagons for two nights. It was around a 14km drive down a track but trust me when I say it was well worth the wait! We were made very welcome by Catherine, Raff and the staff and the food cooked by Tom and one of the workers was second to none, especially the apple, cinnamon muffins! Sam and Scott took us for a horse trek which was fantastic and you can't beat the view of the Rockies and horses in the morning. We were both gutted to leave, it's an absolutely beautiful place. It's safe to say the sign in reception is true...."Arrive as strangers, leave as friends".

• Stayed: July 2013