“Amazing BBQ house”

Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The fire Pit has been my food destination when in Golden for years. Food is great and the staff is really nice. Prine rib is superb. Don't miss the sunday brunch!

There are newer reviews for Fire Pit BBQ Smokehouse

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Firepit restaurant is one of the best places I've had the pleasure of eating at. The food is incredible, I really enjoy it. I go in there a lot, its definitely one of my favorite places to eat. The service is great and the staff is super friendly. Heather, Rosa and all the other waitresses make sure that I am completely satisfied. I recommend this place to everyone! Oh, and not to mention that their coffee is SOOO GOOD. I go out of my way just to get a cup of their coffee. Its fabulous.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Everything i have eaten in this restaurant was very good and i try to stop to eat there averytime i get a chance...

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I am a Pilot and fly throughout Alberta and BC, and one place you dont want to miss is the Fire Pit BBQ Smokehouse. They have Great Food, and I have always been treated to Great service and very good cuisine. The servers there are attentative and quick, i was seated in seconds , had my drink order taken quicky and with servers who clearly care.
I have had many items from the menu, and they are all unique and great tasting, prices are very reasonable too. I would recommend this establishment to anyone and everyone.
Best place to eat in golden by far.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Service was good when we were one of the only ones in there. When it got busier, we got lost. The waitress kept up on the drinks but after waiting 20 minutes for dessert, we asked her to check on it. She said she thought it was all out but she would check with the manager. Another 10 min before she delivered. Had to ask another waitress for our check. Food was fine. Nice decor. Experience ruined by terrible service.