Ate here on new years eve and was really not impressed
- surroundings overly bright and just not very lively at all
- set menu, not told about in advance at $59 per person for three courses
- lovely sparkling wine served on arrival but ........ we were charged for it afterwards
- appetizers were both raw in some form, venison tartar was very tasty but small served with undressed and very dry salad
- main was tenderloin which was very tasty but small - not asked how we wanted it cooked, al arrived rare, very nice but what if you like well done ?
- desert was a very bitter and tiny chocolate mouse, honestly one tablespoon full of very bitter chocolate mousse with basil leave in it that really spoilt whatever flavour there was
worst of all (bear in mind this is new years) a singer singing depressing songs straight from Vietnam movies - truly awful, and for this we paid $200 per couple, seriously don't waste your money, go somewhere that cares a little..................
all served in ........................... an hour from arrival, we even had to ask for wine - lets have your money and can we all go home now ..............
Never felt so ripped off in my life, tiny amounts of very average food dressed up as haute cuisine - appalling all together, wish we'd read reviews.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.