“Great guides!!!”

Wet N Wild Rafting Adventures
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Golden
More attraction details
Owner description: Wet N' Wild Adventures takes you whitewater rafting on the famous Kicking Horse River every May through September and offers a variety of packages that vary from family friendly scenic floats to adrenalin pumping class 3 & 4 rapids! Included in your trip is transportation to and from the river, all river gear, and changerooms with the only HOT showers in Golden! Call to make your booking today!
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The right guide can make your day go from good to great and the guides at wet and wild are awesome!!! I had a great day with my friends and guide Tyler, thanks. I won't raft with anyone else.

wetnwildGolden_BC, Front Office Manager at Wet N Wild Rafting Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thanks for joining us in what we love to do! See you again soon, thanks for rafting with us!
~The Wet N Wild Team

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Went on the family white water rafting trip. The guide was friendly and great. The rafting trip was a nice taste and we will be back to get more. The lunch beach side was wonderful. Had to change in the bush with a bunch of people but hey was never to modest it was funny actually.

Thanks for sharing your experience on here. It's always nice to hear we are achieving what we set out to do-provide you with a great adventure experience that you will always remember. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers, the Wet N Wild crew!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The level 4 rapids of the kicking horse were awesome compared to the other times I've rafted elsewhere. One BiG MUST...only book a party of 4, 6 or 8 to make it enjoyable. We were two sporty girls in our thirties and the employees paired us with a family of 4 (the parents and two teenage girls). This was their first mistake. People sign a waiver....when the raft needs to go forward, strong people need to paddle to make it happen. Some boats had 8 men in the same raft. The second employee mistake was that our guide did not manage the people in the raft. The dad was the most useless person I have ever met and the guide left him at the front of the boat the entire descent. The dad hit his wife in the back of her head, he missed hitting my friend's face three times, because he let go of the paddle. He wasn't a strong paddler (not everyone is), but with these class rapids, the guide should have managed him better. He put all of our lives at risk!! At one point, the guide lets you go for a swim while the rapids are low. Well, the dad grabbed on to my friend and by doing so, we both swallowed so much water paying attention to him instead of enjoying the ride. The guide pulled him back onto the boat to help out others, but he relaxed and did nothing! His wife and daughter could not pull us back onto the boat. Needless to say, this can be very dangerous!! You need to trust your rafting team because you are responsible for your own safety as well as others! The guide asked everyone if we wanted to go back in the water...with this group...I'd have better chances with the sharks.

I'm not mad, just very disappointed, as it could have been much more enjoyable if all had been managed properly. So the lesson is...make sure to book with at least 4 people you know and can rely on. Enjoy!

wetnwildGolden_BC, Front Office Manager at Wet N Wild Rafting Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Thank you for writing in. When booking in for any publicly offered activity, you are grouped with others to fill your raft. If this is a problem for you, the solution to this would of course be to bring along a group of friends you are familiar with. Although we are not certain what particular trip you were on that day, anyone is welcome to book in for these rafting adventures and we accept all levels of experience.We hope to see you out again soon! The team at Wet N Wild!!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for this amazing experience, I spent a very good time on the Kicking Horse River! :)
The whole staff was amazing: funny yet very professional. Special mention to Pablo (excellent guide with a great sense of humo and a cute little Spanish accent; he made sure we had a good experience on the water and all felt like a team...which worked very well!) and Zeb (great instructor but also the cutest and funniest man on Earth!!! his little speech on the way back to the office was so f.u.n.n.y and so accurate I just melted...this boy is awesome!).
I'll come back to Canada as soon as possible and I'll make sure to stop by Golden just to experience this once again! But most of all I hope I'll get to see the same staff with the same smiles on their faces!!! :) Cause that made this day awesome.
Thanks a lot guys, keep doing such a great job!

wetnwildGolden_BC, General Manager at Wet N Wild Rafting Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thanks for writing in! We are happy you had such a great time and that you will share your stories of whitewater adventure with your friends back home! Thanks for rafting with us.Till we meet again!
~The Team at Wet N Wild, Golden, BC~

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Thank you! I went with my family on 8th August 2014 and it was one of the best day of my trip in Canada. Pablo was our "guide", he is really friendly and funny! Zeb was really good to educate us about the security on board of the raft and he's also really funny! (It's beer o'clock ;) !) Thanks a lot for this amazing day and I'll come again if I return in Canada! <3

Thank you for your positive review. We have as much fun as you do on the river! Hoping you make it back to see us the next time you are in Canada!