“poor service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Maple Ridge District Municipality, British Columbia, Canada
“poor service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was ok. Service was rude and abrupt. Hostess - older heavyset woman with head band was disrespectful to our entire family.

• Visited February 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Casual Dining with a Touch of Class”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We love Rolly's Restaurant located in downtown Hope. More than ample parking. A face paced geared to all crowds. Food is well prepared, generous portions and excellent portions. This is a family owned and operated restaurant with the owners being very hands on and every detail is well done. Nice, clean, reasonable priced.

Visited February 2013
Concrete, Washington
“Restaurant that delivers on food and service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I regularly travel the Hwy 1 corridor in British Columbia for work and often stop in Hope B.C. for breakfast. The food is simple, hot, not greasy and the place is clean. Rolly's is worth planning the stop for as they deliver consistent home cooked meals, hot fresh coffee that isn't designer but freshness counts. Recently I walked out to my truck and had a flat tire, when I went back into the restaurant to borrow a phone book the hostess had the number for Hope Towing and said look no further and she was right. They were there in less than 5 minutes, friendly and took care of the paperwork with AAA. I was invited to wait inside and felt completely comfortable. This is a family restaurant but it is full of colorful locals that actually made me close my lap top and enjoy their conversation.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kelrbush
“Small town diner delight”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

If you're looking for retro diner charm, this is the place to go! Beige leatherette booths with pink tabletops, bright lights & wallpaper with lots of windows is dated but cheery. Great menu, with interesting offerings like cheese blintz, potatoe pancakes, seafood crepes, plus all the regular diner fare (breakfast all day!) we both settled on burgers, which were huge and delicious. Everything seemed really fresh. The service was awesome and friendly. Would definitely go back!

1 Thank Basio_fervidus
British Columbia, Canada
“A nice Menu in a very clean Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

When I feel like having breakfast myself made for me this is where I go. I live in Hope and mostly make breakfast from home. However, once in awhile when I want to be served breakfast this is where I head! They do a nice job. The restaurant is clean and service is always fast and friendly!

Visited April 2012