“Smaller menu than I'm used to”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #29 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Reviewed August 12, 2014

It's McDonald's -- formulaic & predictable. The only negative I saw was the the menu seemed smaller than I'm used to. It was clean & the service was fast so no complaints there.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

excellent value on $1.00 cold drink special

muffin and coffee is a good deal and quite tasty

ordering by number works most of the time, problems occur when they have 2 items under same number

always check the bag, too often item or items missing from order (1 in 10 times)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This one is one of most comfortable McDonald's I had visited in BC, recommend it if you are rush on the travel way.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

You can't complain about MickeyDee's food as it's pretty well the same everywhere. However, this place has become a consistent stop in my all too frequent trips between the Lower Mainland and Interior since it's always spotlessly clean, the crew is friendly, the washrooms are kept up very well, and when the chill is in the air, it's nice to relax with a latte next to a roaring fireplace. Much better than most McDs!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Just a quick stop for lunch. Not overly busy when asked cashier if I could use the coupons I had and showed them to her I was told yes after I had ordered the food she refused the coupon. The fries were cold and the grilled chicken sweet chili wrap had one small piece of chicken at the bottom ( also had clearly stated I wanted a grilled wrap when I placed the order and she then asked me how I wanted it) Interesting conversations on either table indicated they had both been overcharged. We had 2 meals and the one grilled wrap and the bill was over $14.00 Should have been less if McDonalds coupons had been accepted!