“McDonald's have really changed and I think for the Better!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #30 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I use to take our children to McDonald's on occasion like most parents. However, now I go for myself once in awhile. I like the healthy choices now and the specialty coffee's are pretty good and very affordable. I really like the ice coffee's in the summer I will pull into a drive through just for one of those in the summer!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

When I go through Hope early in the morning (and the Blue Moose isn't open yet), then McD's is usually my breakfast stop. It's bright and clean, the service is good, the food comes fast, the food is standard McD's fare, the coffee is hot, etc. It will likely never "wow" me, but I know exactly what I'm going to experience and there's tremendous comfort in the consistency sometimes.

This visit was better than most, because the server mentioned the mint mocha was in season, and I'm a sucker for it every winter.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Kids where happy, serve good, very nice decor my oldest thought it was a "fancy" Mcdonalds. Bathrooms clean, good parking easy to find and close to hwy and hockey areana

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have always had quick friendly service at this location. The manager/owner is often working with the staff and keeps everyone moving at a good pace.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Im vegetarian but my son likes the nuggets and the sevice is good. I cant eat there..I get a coffee.