“Need new wait staff”

Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Hope
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Usually whenever I'm in Hope I stop at the Home restaurant because its usually so good, but not last night....the wait staff are all in Lala land and the hostess doesn't have a clue. Everytime our waitress came to the table she asked me if I wanted a drink, I said "Pepsi please" and after 3 times of her coming to the table and asking me what I wanted to drink , I finally got my Pepsi bit only after my food arrived which was pretty bland. She never came back to check on me throughout my meal and just as I was finishing she didn't ask if I wanted anything and told me she was bringing the machine, which took another 10 minutes. This server was the same one I had last time I was there and it was total déjà vu....terrible service. They need to properly train the front end staff and at least look like they wanna be there. I won't be going back, very disappointing.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The burgers were amazing, the service was very kind. We had no expectation but it was worthwhile to stop here

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Every time I stop in hope I got here and am pleased every time with the delicious Home cooked style meals. A must stop for the road weary traveler looking for comfort food.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good breakfast, if you like bacon, you will really enjoy the bacon and eggs! Thick slices of bacon mmmmmm!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I ate here once a few years ago and had good memories, so stopped in again on a recent trip through town. My portion WAS huge and the service was friendly, but the pancakes were ho hum. Too bad it was too early in the day for pie!