“If you want a slice of some pretty great Pie this is the place to go for sure!”
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Hope
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We host guests for all over the world (we are innkeepers at Evergreen B & B in Hope, BC) and once they check-in one of their first questions is where is Home Restaurant. They have read about it in travel guides. They are happy to find out they can walk there from our front door! In the summer when I drive by I often see line up's outside the door. So I know folks are there for more then just pies! I like the veggi burger, and the fish and chips too!

Visited October 2012

• Hebrew first
Vancouver, BC
“Home Style Comfort Food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The Home Restaurant is a regular stop for us when passing through Hope or Merritt. Perfect distance from Vancouver for a lunch or dinner stop and judging by how busy it is a lot of people plan for the same.

Food is exactly what you would expect for comfort food. Service is quick and pleasant although there can be a wait to get in during lunch and dinner hours. Good value and filling and free meal for kids under two. Worth a visit when you are tired of driving and need a coffee or meal stop.

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We have eaten here many times and will always come back!
This time we only had dessert because we didn't want to be so full that we would have to pass on dessert (again).
Huge, fresh, tasty, awesome, incredible!

• Visited November 2012
Oliver, Canada
“Will not go out of the way to stop in here again”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I will not have breakfast at the Home restaurant again, if I ever go out of the way to stop again. The mushroom swiss omelet was tasteless. The sparse cheese was that processed cheese with no flavor. I asked for shredded hash browns and got cubed, I asked for whole wheat toast and got white toast, and my husband asked for scrambled eggs and got fried eggs. I was very disappointed as this has always been a restaurant that I looked forward to dining in on our five hour drive to Vancouver.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank 460Lorraine
Bowden, Alberta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Desserts Galore!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Awesome desserts- Cinnamon buns, Matrimonial squares(Date Squares) many kinds of pie-Raisin, Chocolate, Bumbleberry. Not good for a diet! Quick, friendly service, huge portions. Family friendly.

Visited August 2012