“Great Blizzards”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Hope
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Just had a "Turtle" blizzard after a dinner. They seem to put double the good stuff in it relative to other DQs we have eaten at. Place was packed on a Friday night but staff was very efficient, did not have to wait long. Best blizzard I have had!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Service was terribly slow and the young staff very disorganized. It also needs a good cleaning! I wished I'd used the drive thru so I didn't have to touch the doors. Ick.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Food was good but the usual bunch of teenagers running it could use some more mature supervisors. One girl was friendly but clearly needed more training, others were snapping at each other or working at a snails pace, another had a flaming infection in her nose piercing - yummy! They messed up our order and at least one other guys while we were there. The store was fairly clean but the back counter looked like a blizzard hit it! (Pun intended) All in all, a typical fast food restaurant in dire need of good staff.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I really enjoyed their Vege burger combo. Delicious and well served with condiments and onion rings and drink. Best dinner I have.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We could not find anything open. We were not dissappointed the people were friendly. The food was good for fast food. We would go back