Colonial 900 Motel
$76
$68
Park Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
$61
Best Continental Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
$69
$61
Hope City Centre Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
$60
Slumber Lodge Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
$76
$67
$84
$92
$61
The Swiss Chalets Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
$69
$65
Travelocity
$81
$73
Travelocity
All reviewsgreek restaurantthe ownerrestaurant next doorsitting arearoom was cleana wonderful staylong driveking bedquiet locationwould definitely stay here againsmall fridgeroad tripsimonnammotelbcvancouver
Reviewed August 9, 2012

was working a night shift so was looking for a quiet motel. this place was great. it's located at the end of the old highway. it's a single story so no noise from a 2nd floor. it's a small complex with about 18 rooms. very quiet and clean rooms. very friendly staff. older place but well kept.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 1, 2012

As I try to squeeze in one more vacation this summer, I remember the peaceful time I spent at the Colonial 900 Motel in Hope BC last year. I'd heard about the great scenery and atmosphere and people in Hope, and my visit lived up to everything people told me. The Colonial 900 was in a good location and the staff there treated me like family and their knowledge of British Columbia was so helpful to me. My room was very clean and spacious as well. I loved the outdoors and the peace in Hope, and when I wanted some stimulating excitement, Vancouver was not far away. Since I live in Washington state, I'm very tempted to visit Hope this month, and I'd surely stay at the Colonial 900 Motel.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I actually met the owner, Simon, on an international flight a couple of years ago. We got talking and he gave me his business card. My girlfriend and I live in Vancouver, so the next time we were going to the Okanagan for a long weekend, I decided to look him up and see about staying here on the Friday night, to break up the drive.

I'd been through Hope dozens of times on my way to points North or East, but this was the first time I'd ever spent the night in town. The motel's actually at a lovely spot, scenic and serene, whilst still very close to both the Trans-Canada and Crowsnest highways. It's an older motel, without any bells or whistles, but we found it to be clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced.

The family that owns and runs the motel is really friendly and almost unbearably polite. We got some very candid advice about where to eat or shop in town. Be careful chatting with Simon, though, he could chew your ear off if you get him going! There is definitely a level of hospitality here that one would not expect to find at a motel just off the highway... Also, while we don't have kids ourselves, this is definitely a very family-friendly motel.

All in all, this motel isn't going to put Hope on our list of favorite holiday destinations, but it's nice to know we always have the option of spending the night here comfortably on our way in or out of Vancouver.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We needed a place to sleep for a night as it was getting late. Colonial 900 was the first place we came to and it looked tidy and definitely convenient. We were pleased to be greeted by the owner with bottles of water and a friendly welcome! The rooms are clean and large with a mini fridge and plenty of room for our belongings. The owner brought us extra towels without us having to ask and we were wished a good night sleep. In the morning, our kids played in the grassy area out front and even played with the owners kids and their toys. When were packing up to leave we were given juice boxes and kids snacks for the journey. It was such a nice, personal touch that we committed to staying there on our next trip through.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jansago
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Step outside your room in the morning sun and enjoy a spectacular mountain view. Enjoy the peace and quiet and easy access to the river. Simon and his wife go out of their way to make this modest accomodation exceptional. Joe K. See ya next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends