“I HIGHLY recommend the PARK HOTEL”
Review of Park Motel

Park Motel
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Hope
Vancouver, Canada
“I HIGHLY recommend the PARK HOTEL”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

When in Hope BC I would highly recommend staying at the PARK MOTEL. This was THE most immaculately clean hotel I have ever stayed in. My room was spacious and comfortable with a beautiful view of local snow capped mountains. There was a comfortable queen sized bed and a pull out couch. There was a flat screen TV, wifi, and even a computer in my room, along with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There were lovely personal touches in the room which made me feel quite at home. It was very quiet on the night I stayed (Saturday, March 31). Owner PETER PARK was very pleasant, friendly and hospitable. I will definitely stay here again soon.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Cathy C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Campbell River, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great stop over spot on trips to the BC interior.
Terrific owner, very nice clean hotel. Very quiet location with lots to do in the area.
Comfortable beds in a spectacular small town location!
Reasonably priced.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 426Quadra426
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We only stayed one short night, but we really appreciated the friendly service and the nice, clean, comfortable room. The motel has a beautiful view of the mountains and a very homey feel. We enjoyed a cozy bed, fresh sheets, a nice bathtub, and the friendly guestbooks in the room. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Room # 10 has a computer in the room!
1 Thank SDLockhart
ladner
Reviewed March 28, 2012

A great experience for our family reunion in Hope B.C. The owner operator Peter Park made us feel well looked after. Clean spacious rooms for the price! Easy access, comfortable beds and larger than normal motel fridge and comfortable couch/lounge area to relax in. Close to everything but still boasts the incredible Hope mountain views surrounding the Motel. Peter becomes a friend that you hate to leave but will be back to visit on your next visit through Hope. Kelly and Jeri Fishbrook.

Room Tip: Location, price, safety, cleanliness.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at The Park motel very much. We had a room wit kitchenette, and the supermarket is only a 2 minutes walk away. The bed is of good quality, which is not always the case in motels, so in that sense Park Motel has really some good value for money. The owner is an extremely friendly guy who is very much willing to help his guests. The views from the Motel are stunning, beautiful mountain views. Highly recommended.

Langley City, Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We 'took over' the Park Motel for the weekend... family members were here for an 80th birthday celebration. We found the place reasonable, very clean, and nicely upgraded... new windows, paint, carpet, flat screen tv, free internet, etc. Peter Park, the owner, was very friendly and accommodating. I used to visit this motel years ago (friend's family owned it) as a teenager so remember the 'old' version of this motel and I was very impressed. The location was perfect; we could walk to wherever we needed to go for shopping or eating. It looks better than the pictures they post... would stay there again in a minute. The only thing they might have done differently is do some basic room service (replace coffee, soap, etc) as we were there for two nights. We could have asked for it ( they asked if we needed anything) but it would have been nice if they had just gone in and looked after it. I would give them a 9/10.

Room Tip: We had a room with a couch (hide-a-bed) so it was a bit roomier.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
westwind999, Owner at Park Motel, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Hi Lynne,
Thank you for having the Birthday Party at Park Motel.
I usually do not respond to the customer's reviews because of my English writing matter.
I feel sorry towards your feelings towards the lack of room service during your stay.
But I have to explain this.
I used to provide room service every morning for all the customers who stayed more than 1 night..
One day I had a big complaint from a customer who did not put the "room made" sign on the door. I thought I was being kind by providing room service, but the customer did not think so. The customer said "This is my property until Check-out so you cannot come in without my permission" We had a little conversation and I thought the customer was right. Since then I only provide room service with the customer's permission or with the "room made"sign on the door.
And I am trying to ask "room service" before the customer's asking.
If you stay here again, I will provide room service every morning with "room made"sign or not. I just wanted to explain the reason why I stopped providing regular room service.
Thanks again Lynne,
Have a great day !
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 11, 2012

After a horrible night at traffic noisy motel, we found Park Motel. 3 blocks off from Hwy and Quiet night. For the same price, our suite was more than twice the size, actually clean and just a great experience. There are everything you need. New LCD TV,microwave,fridge,phone,sofa and hair dryer. The manager(peter) was very friendly and helpful, with lots of suggestions for things to do in the neighbourhood. This place was great,quiet and I will absolutely go back!

2 Thank skyblue1958