“Lovely cake”

Blue Moose
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are not simply a Tea and Coffee place. We are a cafe that offers bacon and eggs, breakfast scones, soup and sandwiches, wraps, panini, hot sandwiches and an assortment of desserts from sweets to pies. And much more.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stopped at Hope to see the chainsaw carvings and had a nice coffee and cake at the Blue Moose.
Hot chocolate was nice too but its rather dark inside.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love this place, always will nothing could change my mind. It is the heart beat of Hope, and because my work brings me to Hope several times a year I get to enjoy it. Go early because in the afternoon the baking selection is not as good.

1  Thank camperman2000
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Wasted my time and i missed my Bus! What a terrible experience i had that day. Coffee was good but they burned the sandwiches in hurry.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Always stop @ Blue Moose when headed to and from Vancouver. Love the atmosphere. Food is good. Coffee great! Wi-Fi easy to access and fast which enables me to communicate with friends and family prior to heading up the Coq. Definitely one of my favourite places!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Every time I leave the lower mainland or come back I stop at the Blue Moose for a Latte and a sandwich wrap.. simply best place in town.