“Need a smoothie in Hope”

Jungle Juice Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hope
Description: Vegan Juice and Smoothie bar with some plant based raw foods. During the colder months we make our delicious vegan soups and chili.
Vancouver, Canada
“Need a smoothie in Hope”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

What a find... My blender is in storage until our house is ready and I was in morning smoothie withdrawal... They will make you anything your lil heart desires... TY J J

Visited July 2014

Hope, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must have!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am honestly very impressed. I walked by this place hundreds of times and decided today to wonder in and see what is in there. The amount of knowledge I gained in there was worth the meal price for sure. And the meal was amazing. Yes they have more than juice. I am really hooked on their foods now.
Enjoying the Kale chips I bought there today, right now. Which is odd because I have tried Kale chips in the past and they were just nasty. These are really tasty though. I had a hunch that they would be good (at the checkout) since the potato-leak soup was the best I have ever had.
I will be a return customer for sure. If you come to Hope, BC. This is one place you have to try! Price for all that you receive is just a steal really, for the healthy you feel on an ongoing basis, they don't charge enough.
For me, there food is now a "Must have!" Eating out just makes sense now, where as before Jungle Juice Company, eating out was a waste of money and known to be not that good for my body.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Randy T
Auckland, New Zealand
“yum and fresh”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was such a great little find in Hope. We literally stumbled upon it but anyone going to Hope must stop here and have a juice or smoothie and relax a little with some raw food. We had the dehydrated corn chips, salsa and guacamole. There may have been a little too much onion in the salsa but otherwise it was fab. They have a really nice little collection of books to read while you wait. With topics like juicing and raw food recipes its really quite inspiring!

• Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Going back for more”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Every time we drive through Hope, we make a point of stopping here. The freshness of everything they serve is such a nice change from "road food." Also, the owner seems to know a lot about nutrition and easily answered all our questions about the ingredients. The menu had everything from kid-friendly drinks to nutrient-dense power smoothies for me. Oh, and don't forget to get some of those kale chips for the road.

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great surprise”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were driving back to Vancouver and found this place in Hope. It was a total surprise to find a vegan restaurant in such a small town! It was great food and great service. I absolutely loved the Kale chips.

• Visited July 2013