All reviews hot tub pool area paint job continental breakfast is room was clean hope bc king bed long drive vancouver island bonnie cereal stop repair plug
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on my way back into Vancouver from a business trip. The bed was infested with bed bugs - manager made no offer to comp. the room just told me it is what it is. I never write reviews but I have also never been so disgusted, uncomfortable and thoroughly unimpressed with a customer service experience.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dayna I
BonneyH4, Owner at Travelodge Hope, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2018

Absolute not correct information ..the bed is not infested ,nor were you ever told by anyone at property it is what it is ...

Reviewed November 30, 2018

I took my mother here for a little get away and one step in she took a VERY BAD fall on a old rug that was sticking up. The girl who had checked us in min before was there when this happened and was very nice in asking if my mother was ok. She then picked up the rug as well as a 2nd rug I showed her that had the same problem and disposed of them. I could tell my mother was hurt and right away asked if we would fill out an injury report. She went and asked her manager Jamie C and was told that the
Travelodge DOES NOT fill out any type of and injury reports. I then took my mom to the hospital and now she is in a leg and foot brace and will need pt and visits to an orthopedic specialist. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

Room tip: This Travel lodge is not safe!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Front desk was amazing friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and large. Pool was very warm and clean. Was very quiet had great sleep comfty beds. Staff were all friendly and wasnt busy even on the weekend. We will stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Has a 2 night stop at the Travelodge, Hope on our way to Vancouver Island. The hotel was great. Our room had a King bed and was well equipped with cooking facilities. It was within walking distance to supermarkets and restaurants. Breakfast was perfect for us -cereal, juice, toast, muffins and some gorgeous cake. Coffee always available in reception. Had a great trip to the othello Tunnels, a short drive away - a must do trip. There's a lovely circular walk which ends up at the tunnels. Breathtaking views. Take a torch if you have one.

The staff on reception were amazing. We had an emergency with our rental car and they helped us so much to sort it out. So thank you again Jamie, Nives and Bonnie H the manager. Can recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

If you don’t expect too much, but need a clean place, this is worth considering. The furniture -and interior is outdated. The breakfast has very limited options. But the rooms are clean. And the muffins fresh. Located conveniently in Hope.

Date of stay: October 2018