All reviews room was clean lower mainland great rate indoor pool good size vancouver motel carpet linens ac unit
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018

This motel is horribly run down and the room we stayed in was gross, holes in the very dirty looking carpet and whiskers in the sink. I had to go to the office in the morning to get toilet paper as there was no extra in the room. The guy at the office didn't even apologize. If it was a 65.00 Motel I could understand it but it was not. I don't know who does the ratings on these places but yikes, it makes me rethink Trip Advisor reviews. Definitely would not ever stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone I know.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018

This is an older motel, but a perfectly good choice for a comfortable stay in Hope. The room was clean, and the bed and bed linens were clean, comfortable and modern. Two Ikea chairs (their most popular model) provided seating. Unit included AC, a wall-mounted "electric fireplace", and windows that open. Hope is not a large town, and the motel location means a very short walk to restaurants, shops, and the town park. Check to ensure that the indoor pool is open in the winter.
I would not hesitate to stay here again if passing through the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My wife and I stayed here overnight, and upon arrival, wondered if we had made the right booking choice. The exterior of the Slumber Lodge is in serious need of attention. However, the office greeted us us very professionally, and once in our room, we were happy to see the state of disrepair on the Exterior, was Not the case on the Interior. The room was a good size, and clean. Air conditioner worked flawlessly, and was welcome, as Hope was suffering from the heatwave affecting the Lower Mainland. Would we stay again?...Yes.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed over night while on a road trip and couldn't be happier with the place we chose. The staff were exceptionally helpful, the room was spotless and cute and the motel is right next to a popular breakfast spot called Rolly's. We'd definitely book again if we needed a place to stay in Hope in the future.
PS: Our pooch also approved ;).

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We chose to stay as it was recommended from a friend.

Staff is AMAZINGLY friendly, accommodating and appreciate each guest that stay.

Building itself could use a good wash, and a fresh coat of paint. Don’t let the outside discourage you.

Rooms are clean , reasonable rate (little over $100 incl. tax / night)

They have our business