All reviews fast food restaurants walking distance to a grocery store room was clean and comfortable breakfast room family suite an update pit stop location is great liquor store hot water muffins beds motel gas rags conditioner tv
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

This motel was dated. The rooms have baseboard heating which were not on when we arrived. We found everything was very cold right down to the floors. It took many hours for our room to heat up. we had to sleep with extra clothes on to keep warm. The room also had damaged walls and the bathroom needed maintenance work. We didn’t find the staff on shift to be very friendly or helpful. On the positive the location was good as well as the views. The room was also a good size.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Our room overall was clean and a good size; it had a basket of rags for what I assume cleaning maybe a guest's motorcycle or shoes. Parking is right outside your room and check in/check out was quick. The location is great. As the hotel is outside of Hope's city centre, its in walking distance to a grocery store, fast food restaurants, coffee shops, full restaurant, gas stations, and a liquor store. Customer service is poor; reception just plugged a price into the debit machine and I had to ask for a break down of the costs so I knew what I was paying for. There was absolutely zero overview of the inn or directions to our room. Because there was no overview we had no idea that breakfast was provided. The next morning as I was checking out I saw the breakfast room (after we had already gone out to eat) and popped in to check it out. Breakfast is very limited consisting in totality of coffee, water, orange juice, milk, yogurt cups, apples, bananas, cold cereal, and large muffins cut in half. After we got settled into our room I called the front desk to ask if there was any hair conditioner (the bathroom amenities include a small disk of soap and in the tub, a pump dispenser attached to the wall of liquid soap and shampoo). I was told it was at the sink and got hung up on. There was no conditioner.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite and clean. Breakfast options are very limited.
Customer service needs improvement. I was there for 3 days and saw the same person working at the front desk at various periods throughout the day for the entire time I was there.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BernadetteJones416
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We stayed here two nights. It is a fairly basic motel. The room was clean and comfortable with a sofa. The "complimentary" breakfast buffet was a bit limited (cold choices only) but had juice, cereal, fruit, etc.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Stayed one night at the Hotel. The Hotel is an older hotel, but was clean and comfortable. I parked right outside my room for easy accessing bags etc. The hotel offers a continental breakfast that consisted of fruit, dry cereals and muffins. I would probably stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018