All reviews room was clean and comfortable breakfast room pit stop hot water muffins beds motel rags conditioner gas couch motorcycle sink
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite and clean. Breakfast options are very limited.
Customer service needs improvement. I was there for 3 days and saw the same person working at the front desk at various periods throughout the day for the entire time I was there.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BernadetteJones416
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We stayed here two nights. It is a fairly basic motel. The room was clean and comfortable with a sofa. The "complimentary" breakfast buffet was a bit limited (cold choices only) but had juice, cereal, fruit, etc.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Stayed one night at the Hotel. The Hotel is an older hotel, but was clean and comfortable. I parked right outside my room for easy accessing bags etc. The hotel offers a continental breakfast that consisted of fruit, dry cereals and muffins. I would probably stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Needed a pit stop on our way to Vancouver and we chose the Heritage Inn our of the selection of Motels in Hope. All the options in Hope seem to be of of a similar age and standard, the main thing we wanted was somewhere clean and this fit the bill! Beds were also comfy, which was appreciated as I was travelling with a bad back.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018

services was good ,,very poliet server we had friendly always had a smile,,server was Tara she was very helpful full and has excellent servering ,,she was also promt and quick at serving us ,,I would totally recommend her for a job and she will do so well at anything with her friendly attitude and very pleasant customer servive

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HeritageInnHope, Manager at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

thanks