“Good Food”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 5, 2013

the trip and meal was excellent. you could not have any better
service and the meal was very delicious. The staff were very friendly
and very polite you could not ask for better people. The washrooms were
very clean and lots of supplies in their stalls. The floors were as clean as if
you could eat off the floor. It is also a very nice stop for truckers to come to
eat.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This place has the worst service going ! Was in there recently and first thing I see upon entering the the place was the young guy working the till taking someone else's order, while he was busy texting on this phone. After taking their order he disappears into the back of the restaurant with his phone while we are waiting to order. Finally he returns and very rudely asked what we wanted. So finally we get our order and realize that he had over charged us and we tried to explain this to him, but instead of listening he wanted to argue. Finally we gave up and took our food and left,only to get outside to our car to realize that we were missing part of our orde. So I went back in and talk to the young guy to tell him stuff was missing. Again he argued with me and basically called me a liar. Finally he decides to get the missing items, he crambs them into a bag and says here u go. I said thank you and went to leave and all he could say was whatever. I will never go back to this place or suggest it to anyone else. The rudest service ever !!!!!!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a mini A& W connected to a Gas Station. The service is quick and I found the restaurant to be pretty clean. If you are in the mood for A&W while visiting Hope, this is a good place to stop. I love their onion rings!!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Typical A&W except you eat inside. Convenient if you need gas and to use the washroom too!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

they never have enough chicken cooked, some times they want you to wait 40 mins...lol, so much for fast food... 4 times it has happened to me, don't even bother going there any more..