“Good Service but ...”

Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Invermere
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have eaten here a few times. The building being a log cabin has a lot of appeal. The service is always very good but the food is getting below standard. I have not eaten breakfast here, perhaps that is the only meal to have.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I wasn't that impressed but as far as family restaurants are concerned it wasn't bad and was reasonably priced. The one highlight was that our server was very friendly and did an okay job.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I ate breakfast here while staying a few nights in Radium. Food was good and well-priced. Our waitress was very friendly and did an excellent job. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family and I often come here for breakfast, as you can almost always get a seat in this large restaurant. The menu is extensive, and there are a lot of delicious options. Things can get on the pricey side with add-ons to the breakfast, and the coffee could be better, but on the whole this is a great place to dine for an informal family gathering! It's neat that you can actually buy the Huckleberry jam here!

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

1st time there. On our way back to Edmonton from fairmont hot springs. Had some of the best eggs benedict I've ever tasted. The service was also phenomenal.

1  Thank thecoss