“The Name says it All”

Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Invermere
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Beautifull log building always serving up hearty portions of family fare. If you are really hungry for a big burger, and the kids just want something small, this is the place to go in Invermere.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Came as a group on a bus tour and had no idea as to what was in the area before hand otherwise would not have ate here. First we realize only one stall in the ladies bathroom was working and there were no hand towels and the little drip from the sink was pitiful - no hot water? Despite advising staff of this, nothing was done.

As a bus tour you know in advance we were coming - service on the Thursday was better than on Sunday, but, why would you serve the same very limited menu both days? Surely for $12 you could offer some variety. .

Did you notice our second trip to your restaurant on the Sunday, there were much fewer people eating? I noticed several ladies heading off to Subway - and honestly, if I had realized it was so close, I would have done the same instead of spending $12 for a cold sandwich. I had the salad on the way down with my sandwich and it was limp and packaged dressing (which I received a different type than I requested and had to ask 3 times for the correct one). Had fries on the way back, which were good and served hot.

I noticed several people in our group were unhappy and to be honest felt it was a waste of $12.00 on small portions and cold food.

We walked to the gas station across the street for water and to use the bathroom (which was clean and working) instead of waiting in line for the one working (sort of) stall in your washroom.

Fries were good, and the huckelberry pie was really good- the rest was cold, small portion and not worth the $$.

3  Thank MrsGEdmonton_AB
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We came as a group on a bus tour. First we realize only one stall in the ladies bathroom was working and there were no hand towels!
You knew we were coming, why didn't someone check this out.
Did you notice our second trip to your restaurant on the Sunday, there were much fewer people eating!
Why waste $12.00 on small portions and cold food,
We'll see you at Tim Horton's next year when we are passing through.
Much cleaner too!! I think you have got very lax in thinking you no longer have to maintain a standard.

3  Thank Petuniatokkie
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Huckleberry's has had the same head cook for over 20 years which in this business is a rarity....same owner as well says everything, good work Mike Rob.

2  Thank elliott m
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This restaurant always has great service and the food is always delicious. They're always busy when we're there in Radium in September and this year it was the first day for one server and her service was awesome. Great place, never a bad meal!

1  Thank trumbley22