“Good Lunch”

The Bistro Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 44 Restaurants in Invermere
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Bistro Restaurant Is Open From 9:00 Am Till 3:00 Pm. We Welcome Families. 90 % Of The Food On The Menu Is Prepared On Site. We Have Booths And Tables. We Do Breakfast And Lunch Have Daily Specials, Friendly Service. We Accept Visa, Debit, Master Cards, And Cash.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Came to town and tried checking in to my hotel. Was told the room was not ready, so I asked where I could go for food. Since it was a Sunday afternoon I was told, other than Dairy Queen, that nothing was open. I walked up the street and was glad to find this place. I had the club and the soup and it hit the spot. Good portions and price and prompt service. I'll definitely stop in again my next time through town!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Cozy spot. Recommend that you reserve a table. We ate late at 9 and were able to get seated right away. The drinks were great.
We ordered their steaks, service was good and the salads/soups were perfect. The meal itself was plated nice and tasted great. Wish we had found this spot earlier..wonderful

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Had breakfast there with a friend. Eggs were good, potatoes were good but small portions. Sausages were cheapo pork type. Coffee was good. Overall a decent breakfast. The decor is a bit humorous. The service was good if not overly friendly. There was a table of what we guessed we're locals who were pretty noisy all through our meal. A bit annoying. We concluded this is more of a 'locals' hang out.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I came in with my family of 5 and that was a problem. we got squeezed into a both which would be comfortable for 4 at most. The lady with blonde hair severed us and perhaps was busy with other tables but she was rushed with our order and when asking a few question about the menu and the gluten free products she seemed quite rude. We received our food after i watched in going cold at the service window while the two severs giggled and gossiped. The food was good once i received and found the gluten free soup to be quite flavor some but the level of service left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Bistro is a friendly, but cramped restaurant on the main street in Invermere. We ate after the Saturday market, so it may have been unusually popular. We had to wait for a table then were seated at a tiny table in a corner. Our food was good enough--a hamburger and fries for me, a bratwurst with kraut for my husband. The menu had a good variety of choices, but like all food in BC, seemed overpriced. There are probably better places in Invermere, but it is convenient and was certainly popular when we visited.