Best Western Invermere Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Skookumchuk Motel(British Columbia)
View Hotel
Bighorn Meadows Resort(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Motel Bavaria(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Lido Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Sunset Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Radium Park Lodge(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Big Horn Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewscopper citybreakfast sausagefront desk personnelfree breakfastbuffet stylewithin walking distancechain hotelsradium hot springsstayed one nightcomfortable bedsmini fridgebit datedthe breakfast areashort stayyogurtkootenay national parkcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 1 night while we were doing renovations at our place nearby. We would definitely recommend this again to anyone looking for somewhere to stay for short while.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. When we asked them for suggestions on a new restaurant, they were quick to give us some tips in both Invermere and Radium.

The rooms were clean and well taken care of. The bathrooms were not as modern as I have seen at other Best Westerns, but they were clean which was most important.

The beds were comfy and we all had a great sleep.

The heating/cooling system in the room left something to be desired. We felt chilled the whole time, and like most hotel heating systems, we had a difficult time figuring out how to work the thermostat. However, we eventually sorted it out, but it would have been nice if the room was warm when we arrived.

Breakfast was your typical continental style, but it did the job for our quick stay! I recommend for a full breakfast, head over to Blue Dog Cafe just down the street for a much better and healthier meal!

If you're staying just for a weekend, this is a good hotel to stay with.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tanimal4
Reviewed January 28, 2013

the value was great, staff were great ... but there was a horrible smell in the elevator and in the stairwell. It was unfortunate as I do stay at Best Westerns all over western canada ... if they addressed this issue I may consider staying there again but really ... whatever it was ... it was gross.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ToniVere
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, there was a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, dishes, etc) and it had everything I needed for my 3-day stay. It's a really good location, close to shopping and to the lake shore. There is a free breakfast buffet. I did find the front desk clerks to be rather rude but the cleaning staff were nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kiwihugger
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Best Western in Invermere. The hotel is what you would expect, I have no negative comments. I didn't get a chance to use it but the fitness room had some good equipment. The hotel is also in a convenient location in downtown Invermere, though there are not any convenience stores near by. The hot breakfast is better than most chain hotels with eggs, sausages, pancakes, and a waffle bar. The breakfast could use some more fresh fruit options, as well as yoghurt and milk. For a reasonably priced hotel you could definitely do worse.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Considering the price paid for a stay in this hotel, I was disappointed with the quality of the hotel overall. After checking in to my room, I moved food from our cooler into the fridge. The fridge was precariously balanced of a small piece of wood to level it I presume, but it needed to be moved before the fridge could be used. The shelves were off of the tabs inside the fridge and they needed to be reinstalled as well. It was quite warm in the room and I turned on the A/C. After letting it run for an hour or two, it became apparent that the A/C was not functioning. I asked the desk for assistance and the maintenance man (the bartender from the attached pub) came up to look at it. Apparently you only have the choice of heat or A/C, not both. This unit had been switched over to the "heat" setting and that was why A/C would not function. After changing it over (not as simple as you might think) the A/C began to function. I went to bed shortly after. I woke up repeatedly from the noise the A/C began to make when it was operating, a very loud buzzing noise. It was also approaching sub-zero temperatures in the room. The A/C would not turn off and it was very, very cold in the room. I finally had to unplug the unit to shut it off. This all at 3:00 in the morning.

I told the front desk about the problem and they moved me to a new room the following day.

They next evening I decided to try out the hot tub. It was ice cold. I asked the front desk about it and they informed me that they had no idea there was a problem. Another guest at the hotel told me it had been that way for 3 days. If the water quality is being tested daily, how would they not notice the heater was not working? I tried again the next evening after being cheerfully told by reception when I walked in that the hot tub had been fixed. I changed into by bathing suit and headed for the hot tub....
It was so hot I could barely put my toes in the water. I looked at the thermometer and it read 115'F. That is extremely hot and could injure someone if they jumped in without testing the water first. It was taking an awful lot of effort to try and use a basic hot tub that could not be properly operated. I gave up on the hot tub.
Breakfast was basic and had a limited selection. Make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, greasy sausages, and warm orange juice that tasted a little off. It would have been nice if a couple items could be changed every day or 2 to mix it up a little for the guests staying multiple days.
The gym is very limited, with only a light weight elliptical, a bike, a few eights and a TV with a.... VCR? Really a VCR?
I also had my room pranked by some colleagues because they found a master key left in their room from housekeeping and used it to gain access to my room. The keys are electronic key cards, if the housekeeper had misplaced it, it should have been easily cancelled by the front desk until located. Mistakes happen, but the reason electronic key cards are used is for increased security and easily cancelling/replacing lost cards. This was obviously never done up to 10 hours after the rooms were cleaned and the card was left behind.

If you have better luck, you should find the beds pretty comfortable, but don't expect your sheets to be changed every day if you stay for more than one night.

The WIFI is very, very annoying. The required login to access the system is supposed to be needed once every day, but it kept asking for me to login every 1-2 hours.

Overall, a disappointing stay for a hotel that is priced higher than it should be.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business