Travelodge Merritt
$75
$57
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewssushiwaffle makerhot tuban upgraderoom was clean and comfortabletop flooran overnight stayqueen bedbreakfast was includedstayed here for one nightokanagansupper
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Stayed 2 weeks for work. Very clean place, room are well kept and very friendly ppl. Love the warm waffles in the morning!!! This is the place i'll be staying when ever i need to come up to Merritt for work!!! :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gom211
johneunice, Manager at Travelodge Merritt, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

We are so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay at Travelodge as we always try to please our customers. We would be more that happy for your return visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I am electronic sales rep. from Vancouver that comes thru Merritt once a month. I have stayed at other hotels in Merritt previousley and none of them are compareable to the Merritt Travelodge! The service is top notch,the staff is very honest and profesional. I also like the fact the pool/hottub is all under/attached to the hotel(unlike the other hotels in Merritt,you have to walk out of the hotel and walk thru the parking lot to get to the pool/hottub..what a joke!!..this is also very important to me when I bring my 2 kids with me thru my Okanagan trips)!) I also want to note: I too have been "stupid" enough to leave behind my Iphone once in my room at this hotel after checking out..and I didn't realize until I was almost home in Vancouver.By the time I got home the hotel owner had already had a message on my aswering machine saying that their cleaning staff found my iphone in my room! The owner was so nice and professional that they offered/did ship my iphone back to me( the owner to my surprise payed the shipping too!!)Now thats what I call an HONEST Hotel! I highly recommend anyone to stay at this hotel if you are ever Merritt! I know I won't stay anywhere else when I"m in Merritt!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SalesRepVancouver
johneunice, Owner at Travelodge Merritt, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Thankyou for your review, It's nice to hear good things coming out of our business. We strive for excellent customer service as you well know. Your comments are very helpful to us and our customers. Happy travels and hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I am a contractor working primarily in Thompson-Nicola region, so I know motels in this area pretty well. When I’m assigned projects in Merritt, this is the first place I call.

Why? Rooms are quiet at night, clean and better appointed than similarly rated chain motels I've stayed. The breakfast is nice and the pool and spa (although small as others suggested here) are nice as well. I sometimes stay in Ramada next door, but with their waterslide attracting more kids, I find them little noisier at night…

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Call-of-Golf
johneunice, Owner at Travelodge Merritt, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Thankyou for your kind review. As always we strive for excellent customer service and quality. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Upon checking out we forgot our Iphone on the night stand. it was 25 minutes till we could get back to the hotel. We called and when we got back the front desk said the phone was not there. Well there is a web site that searches apple equipment,,hmmm ya it was in the hotel. 4 of us searched the room and the beds were not made up so it should have been there. after an hour and a half I called the police, they found one of the chamber maids to be acting nervous. after almost 3 hours it showed up soaking wet in the laundry, imagine that got in the laundry and the room wasnt even changed over yet. DO NOT STAY HERE

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Popps27
johneunice, Owner at Travelodge Merritt, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

In the past we have never had a problem getting forgotten items returned to there respective owners. I am sure your phone would have returned to you also. Your phone was found later than you had anticipated in the laundry. We have had many compliments about our customer service and employee theft is not tolerated at our hotel.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stayed here for only one night but was very enjoyable. Great sized pool for children. Friendly staff and good restaurant. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank helloagainkali
johneunicen, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Merritt, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank-you very much for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are very important to us. I'm so very please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Merritt Travelodge. Yes, we do have a very friendly staff. Thank-you. If you're ever passing through again stop by for a visit where you know you will get a warm welcome and pleasant staff and a good nights sleep at an affordable price.
Have a great day!