“Great Banquet Facility”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Banquet Facility”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This Restaurant also has a banquet rooms, which are catered by this restaurants kitchen. Our family just had a great wedding catered by Rockwell's. The food was excellent, our buffet meal had all anyone can desire, plus the management & staff were very attentive and satisfied all of our needs. Highly recommend anyone seeking an event, check this facility first!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank sashakeena

Mission, Canada
“Went Downhill!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We discovered Rockwell's recently, and have been there a handful of times. It was great, and our favourite menu item was the Buttermilk Chicken. That was, until our last visit when they completely changed the chicken for the worse (without lowering the price.) What was two large, buttermilk chicken breasts, changed to a small drumstick and thigh with disgusting, non-buttermilk greasy skin that seemed like the leftovers from KFC. Disgusting.

Furthermore, the manager was not friendly, and did not even take any money off our bill. It's too bad, but we will not be returning to Rockwell's.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank merrymidget
Victoria, Canada
“Okay place to eat”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I like that this place is in the hotel where we were staying. We ate on the deck and really enjoyed ourselves. I had a crab and lobster pasta - little dry and not much crab or lobster. My hubby had the ribs and they were very good. The coleslaw that came on his plate was awesome. I had them bring me a side of it as it was so good. The service was excellent. I ordered a glass of wine to go to my room and that was no problem.

• Visited August 2013
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Good location, nice patio, ok food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The restaurant is up high, if its a nice day try the patio, south view. Current management is good, and the food is totally adequate and the place has a tidy and modern feel to it. I would say they should update their menu, I didn't find anything that makes me say that I'm anxious to go back, but certainly would if it was convenient.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Monica D
Vancouver, Canada
“Why, deity of food, why?????”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The service, to be honest, was excellent. Unfortunately the quality stopped there.
The soda i ordered was flat and tasted vaguely of dishsoap.
The burger was like old shoe-leather and the tomato inside wasn't even ripe!!!!
The dessert was more like apple sludge than apple crisp.
The whole restaurant was very well appointed and well decorated but I couldn't, in all good conscience, recommend this place because the cooking was sub-standard- with the emphasis on the SUB having been sunk and was at the bottom of the sea! :(

• Visited February 2013