“Don't waste your money on this place until they get a new cook!”
Review of Eleni's Restaurant

Eleni's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Mission
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went to Eleni's for Valentine's dinner and was totally let down, starter; shrimp stuffed mushrooms was not good, shrimp was fishy, cheese was under cooked and chewy, left a watery milky liquid in the dish, eww...next dinner; lamb etc., wow, funky potatoe, greek salad with store bought dressing served in plastic container (so tacky) as was the lamb sauce. Lamb was so-so, looked very yechy, rice was bland. I felt bad cause my guy spend so much money and it was so bad, worst Greek food I have ever had...it is so easy to make fresh and tasteful food, bottled dressing just doesn't cut it when you are paying this kind of money for a dinner out!

1  Thank BeachSandy

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Love this place so much we had our wedding rehearsal dinner there. Always great service, delicious food. The location isn't bad since there is usually plenty of parking in the back. Get the Greek platter for 2, it's fantastic! I go here all the time.

4  Thank Anonynurse
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The original owners ot this restaurant have retired. We ate at the restaurant recently and there is now no comparison to the previous owners. We did not enjoy our dining esperience and can no longer recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank _2travellers4fun_13
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We decided to go back and give this restaurant a second chance,mistake again the cutlery was dirty on the table,we never did get clean ones even though we asked twice.We washed our cutlery in our water glasses because they were not clean enough to drink out of.The waitress was overwhelmed never did get my appetizer but it turned up on my bill.the food was not. Hot but I think. It was under the heat lamp for many moons.My husband got someone eles meal but ate it anyway cause like I said before the waitress was overwhelmed.Not a good experience.The waitress never caught on that we had someone eles meal .The meal he ate was cheaper than what was on the bill we pointed it out yo the owner bur they made us pay what was on the bill even the appetizer .so never again Macdonald would have been better cause you get what you order.My thoughts are if you want a bad experience go to this restaurant cause that surely you will get.As for Mission awards I sure can not see that but maybe they know someone .

2  Thank 1Irene
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This restaurant was the worst i ever had the displeasure of eating and working in. The menu says fresh made burgers but in actuality they are frozen burgers bought from superstore, Most everything in there is either prepackaged or frozen from other stores and the service is terrible.Silverware on the tables is dirty water glasses are dirty. Just horrible all around. Never EVER will i eat there or even go in there for any reason again.

1  Thank Paula T