“Would Never Recommend this joint”
Review of Abc Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Abc Family Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped in for Breakfast after winter camping. We walked in and there was no hostess even though it wasn't busy. After some time passed a waitress came out and said loudly to another waitress, "Can you seat these people? so and so is feeling overwhelmed" She sat us and took our drink order. I asked for a ceaser and a water and a gin ceaser. She responded with, "to eat?" I said no and repeated my order. She repeated it back to me and then said "Oh, we dont serve alcohol, sorry." We ordered water, orange juice and coffee. Our server didnt come to our table to take our food order so we just went and helped ourselves to the buffet. When we got back to the table, our drinks were there and we dived into our meal. After a few bites watched my boyfriend take a bite of what looked like a fried wonton and then put it off his plate saying it was gross. Then he spit his food out after biting into some chicken thing. He said it was the most disgusting thing he had ever eaten. He tried to wash it down with coffee and almost threw up, it was so bad. An old lady turned around and said, "You know what my son calls this place? Already been chewed." That was funny. We told the server the meal was gross as she walked by and she snapped and said, "Well you can talk to my boss" as she walked away. We decided to leave at that momenet. We went up to the front and my boyfriend said he would pay for the orange juice but thats it as everything else was disgusting. It took the man abut 5 minutes to punch in the order and he didnt say enything the whole time. My boyfriend threw down 5 dollars and the man finally spoke and said, "wow wow...$1.36 more for the coffee." My boyfriend said, "Im not paying for that, it was gross!" Then the man was really rude so we left in a not so nice manner. Not a good join to visit!

1  Thank LadyJeska

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Cut off for Breakfast special was 9 and just alittle early on a weekend. Food was good and service also waitress chatty and fun.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We often opt for the local ABC as we can always be assured of excellent service and a varied menu. The fresh fruit side order is the best I have ever experienced, and the chef prepares a mean eggs bennie with variety of choice. The music is quiet, the staff super friendly, the owner a positive joy to know, and one can be sure of a well-presented and hot meal. An added note: the water for my tea is ALWAYS hot enough! Don't start me on the desserts - they are too delicious. And the weekend buffet - wow is all I can say about the choices!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The Saturday buffet looked wondeful but I don't eat that much so had Eggs Benedict. It was great

Reviewed October 2, 2011

went to the ABC restaurant and as usual had a good meal