“Old Fashioned Diner open all the time ....”

Rocko's Family Diner
Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Mission
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 7, 2011

An old fashioned diner that serves good for a good price. Northing fancy .... just comfortable with friendly service and good food any time of the day or night that you want it. Liked by yound and old in our family .... milkshakes are large and very yummy ... like they used to be in days gone by. The staff is friendly and always have a smile or greeting. Overall it is a terrific diner that we are lucky to have in our home town.

1  Thank marivietnam
There are newer reviews for Rocko's Family Diner

Reviewed October 6, 2011

My review is mostly about the waitress that served us. Besides the great food/portions -- this waitress was really pleasant and hard working. I asked where to buy a newspaper and she said that I could borrow hers. She was at our table everytime we needed something - without waving her down. She cleaned the tables, greeted people, smiled alot ---- She must have been 8 months pregnant. I wish she was my employee. The diner is rustic looking - Im assuming they havent changee anything in years. Very homey.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

This place has American Graffiti atmosphere
. I used to hang out here in the seventee's. The place hasn't changed a bit. Good food, colourful characters and a very pleasant experience.

1  Thank eflexonics
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We called in here for a quick brunch on Sunday. It was grey and wet outside but warm and welcoming inside and pretty well full too. We both ordered coffees which came right away then my partner ordered the Yukon breakfast which would have fed 2 easily! Lots of bacon, 3 eggs, homefries and toast. I ordered the Montreal smoked meat sandwich with fries which was hot and bursting with meat and cheese and a dash of mustard - totally yummy!
All the time we were eating, 50's and 60's music was playing and with the booths and general diner vibe it was like stepping back in time. Try this place please if its good old fashioned diner food you crave - you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank muskokagal2
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The fish & chips with chowder.
Fish had so much grease on I use 5 napkins to get some of the grease out.
Switched the fries for salad, there was a pool of water in the bottom of the bowl when I was 1/2 done, wondered why the salad dressing wouldn't stick.
I tried to eat half just paid and left it was 8:42 pm felt sick went home.
note:
McDonalds would have been better then that Meal and I don't eat McDonalds
The person that was the cook on Feb. 11 @ 8:30pm should not be cooking.
The Chowder on the other hand was Great, it has serious good flavor two thumbs up on that part.

1  Thank IronWes