“Great Food”

Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Mission
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mission Springs Brewing Company offers your entire family an action-packed day or evening highlighted by delicious food and drink. Kids and adults alike enjoy our wood-oven, hand-stretched specialty pizza and our famous burgers. Come try out our new Tailgate buffet from Friday to Saturday featuring our all-you-can-eat wings!!! And adults can wash it all down with popular Springs' brew pub ales during meals and while dancing to the sound of our bands on Saturday. Mission Springs Brewing Company produces its beers in-house using a traditional English-style, 10-barrel brewery. Our Brewers Nathan and Trevor use purified water and only the finest hops and malts to produce our line of Mission Springs ales.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We have been here a few times and have never been disappointed, always good food and great atmosphere and of course great beer !

DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! Very very proud of our great food & fantastic beer! :-)

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I used to come to MSP quite often, but that was some time ago. Needing to meet good friends in the area for dinner before going out for the evening I suggested that we meet here. I am really, really glad that we did as the food was outstanding. I'm a beer drinker so the fact that they have their own brew pub ales was akin to me coming 'Home.' One of our party got a glass of wine that was oxidized but that was readily fixed by our attentive waitress. The historic/automotive decor is a treat to examine. We were on the restaurant side but the bar side was busy too. Will definitely be back!

Thank Codiak!
DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! You are welcome back any time! :-)

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We arrived on a Saturday at around one PM and it was lined up out the door. The restaurant was almost empty, they told us a tour bus had just left. We waited about ten minutes to be seated. Our server arrived promptly and took our order. I requested a well done steak, but told her to tell the cook to take their time, I do not want it burnt on the outside. We waited 29 minutes for the food and my steak was burnt to a crisp!! I cut off the burnt pieces, and when the server came back, I told her about it, she should have saw it when she brought it over. She did ask if I wanted another one, but we had places to go and could not wait. She did take it off the bill, but I did not enjoy it, the taste was burnt! The server was very good and we will return, but although we had a nice time, my wife loves the Red Racer beer, I will be a little apprehensive about ordering the steak. The home cut fries are great and my wife loved the Yam fries. I would still recommend

1  Thank mitchmac

Thank you very much about letting us know about your experience at The Mission Springs! We have been working on the steak training and the entire staff should be pros at cooking them up by now! :-)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

i have had the opportunity to eat as well as socialize in both the restaurant and pub and was never disappointed.the staff was always friendly and the food was great.The springs also has a very large menu and has their own micro brewery.the prices are very reasonable and it is a family friendly environment.well worth a visit whether you live in the area or are just visiting

Thanks so much! We're really proud of our team and they're all fantastic! The brewery is expanding as we speak and we're ready for a busy summer! Come by anytime :-)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

sometimes you get great service great food sometimes not so much of either....needs to be more consistent

Thank you very much for your review. Consistency is BIG and we're in the process of ironing out the menu to make it absolutely perfect for our customers!