“Good place after a day at the track”

Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 102 Restaurants in Mission
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mission Springs Brewing Company offers your entire family an action-packed day or evening highlighted by delicious food and drink. Kids and adults alike enjoy our wood-oven, hand-stretched specialty pizza and our famous burgers. Come try out our new Tailgate buffet from Friday to Saturday featuring our all-you-can-eat wings!!! And adults can wash it all down with popular Springs' brew pub ales during meals and while dancing to the sound of our bands on Saturday. Mission Springs Brewing Company produces its beers in-house using a traditional English-style, 10-barrel brewery. Our Brewers Nathan and Trevor use purified water and only the finest hops and malts to produce our line of Mission Springs ales.
Kirkland, Washington, United States
“Good place after a day at the track”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went there after a day at Mission Raceway Park to unwind with another couple, tried the dry ribs, they were great. We tried the IPA and Pilsner and they were good, the IPA had a little more flavor but not over powering like some IPA. The food was good, a little slow but acceptable, the portions were a little light, but when asked they corrected it. I would go back.

• Visited September 2013
DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you so much! DId you know that we're actually having a "Name that Beer" competition for the new IPA right now! If you'd like to think of some possible names, that would be fantastic. Please email them to events@missionspringsbrewingcompany.com. Thanks for the great review and we look forward to having you back again!

Vancouver
“Jury is out on the menu changes”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been going to the Mission Springs for years and always enjoyed the great variety of items on the menu, that is until they rolled out the new menu recently.
Gone are my favorites like the goat cheese and garlic appetizer, beef enchiladas, curry chicken pasta, french onion soup, the steaks....and replaced with vanilla items like Macaroni and Cheese, burgers, and pizza (which were always there and are still pretty good), they killed all the good stuff on the menu and turned it into a typical fast food menu.
I had the new Thai vegetable dish the other night, served with spaghetti noodles, huh?
You need to serve that dish with rice noodles.
I do like the expanded beer selections, kudos for bringing in some new cottage brewery selections.

• Visited August 2013
DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback.

It is disappointing that your favourite items are temporarily gone from the menu, but please note that this is only temporary. We are in the midst of working in conjunction with our chef and a restaurant consultant and are revamping our entire menu. It's been in the works for some time and we hope to have a new menu for our customers by the beginning of November. At the moment, we are focusing on a smaller menu, in order to really produce tantalizing, interesting and delicious items. Soon our Oktoberfest menu will be out, and a brand new menu following directly afterwards.

We hope to see you again in The Mission Springs - and this time to showcase our new menu- with new and old favourites!

Thank you very much again.
Vancouver, Canada
“Too long a wait”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My girlfriend who lives in Mission suggested we have lunch here (as there aren't many great options for good food in her part of town). We went quite a bit after the lunch hour, around 2:30 pm and both ordered the beef dip. Considering there were only three tables with diners, we waited about 30 minutes for our meal. She had fries with hers and I had the salad. Needless to say, I cannot figure out why it took so long for us to get our meals. The bread for the sandwich was dry, and I ended up tearing off most of it before even dipping it. Taste--very average. The best thing I can say is that the salad dressing, raspberry viniagrette was delicious, but that probably came out of a bottle.

• Visited August 2013
DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We do appreciate your feedback. Please note that customer feedback is very important to us and have been forwarded to all management. We do appreciate your patronage and it is very disappointing to hear that we have not lived up to your expectations.
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“Lack of response through email and poor service and food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Well at least there is response here. I sent an email on July 15th and received no email, so going to copy and paste my issues here.

We arrived at approximately 8:30, ordered drinks and ordered food. We were a party of 6. Five members of the party were served their food approximately 45 minutes later (a very long wait), we commented on it, and I told the rest of the party that this was very unusual that service is usually pretty quick. At that time I had not received my order, which was green salad with Cajun chicken without the cheese. I waited about another 15 - 20 minutes and waived at the waitress, Emily, and she came to me and before I could ask said that she was sorry but had to have my salad returned to the kitchen as the chicken was not done properly, so I waited under 5 minutes or so, she brought the order and it had cheese on it. I asked her to return it, however I said I would like to cancel the order as everyone had eaten and were ready to leave, it was almost 9:45 at that time. She said "it would only take a couple of minutes" waited another 5-10 minutes and received the order, she came back 10 minutes later and said she could pack up what I did not eat (I was still eating), told her no thanks.

The gist of it is, garden salad with Cajun chicken and without cheese, should have been prepared in 20 minutes even at busy times (it was prepared in less than 10 once I brought it to the attention of the server). But waiting almost 1-1/2 hours?

We (my partner and I) frequent the Pub, not on a regular basis but more often in the summer when we are riding, and have found the service not as good lately, but this is really the only time I felt compelled to write.

Also, one of the members of our party is on a special diet and asked if should could have grilled chicken with broccoli, they brought pieces of grilled chicken with a bowl full of raw broccoli, she wanted the broccoli grilled with the chicken, she did not say anything to the server but not happy. But that is her issue, just stating this fact as the whole dinner was not a good experience.

Please bring this to the attention of your kitchen staff and/or server. I am not sure who was at fault, but someone did mess up.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Charona51
DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Hello and thank you very much for your feedback. I was recently forwarded your email in regards to the recent service and meal that you had in the Mission Springs and I believe that I did write back to you. I apologize if the email wrong or for some reason, it went to junk mail.

I realize that there is no excuse for the poor service or disappointing meal you received, but we are in a management and staff transition period at the moment. In addition to this, we are in the midst of working in conjunction with our chef and a restaurant consultant and are revamping our entire menu. It's been in the works for some time and we hope to have a new menu for our customers by September/October. At the moment, we are focusing on a smaller menu, in order to really produce tantalizing, interesting and delicious items.

Another reason we have done this is to cut down on our meal waiting times, which unfortunately does not seem to have happened. We consider customer service and guest satisfaction our two top priorities.

We do appreciate your feedback and we strive to make our customers happy. Your feedback has been forwarded to all restaurant, pub and kitchen management. Please know that we do appreciate your patronage and it is very disappointing to hear that we have not lived up to your expectations. I would like to invite you back to The Mission Springs, and we would be more than happy to take care of your Cajun Chicken Salad this time.

I hope that this message and the email has succeeded in the re-buidling of the bridge and please do not hesitate to contact myself should you have any further questions or concerns. I can be reached at events@missionspringsbrewingcompany.com.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.
england
“Last time visit !!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Well we have visited mission springs a few times but to be honest the only thing that is good is the beer,everytime we stand and wait for a table there are always lots of plates waiting to be served and this happened again on our visit we even mentioned on the way out they need more servers or at least servers that are actually doing something as there were two just standing looking at this pile up of plates waiting to go out which I think I counted at least 10 dishes not including the pizzas!! Our food was not hot and now we know why....such a shame as I think it could be so much better.....oh and the Panko breadcrumbs were so much better on the fish it's now far too greasy!!!

2 Thank vallentyne
DIRECTORofREVIEWS, Public Relations Manager at Mission Springs Brewpub & Restaurant, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent review of The Mission Springs.
We very much appreciate your feedback, as we strive to make our customers happy. It is disappointing that we have not lived up to your expectations. Please know that we do appreciate your patronage and appreciate all feedback. Your comments have been sent on to all managers and our chef and will definitely be discussed.
Thank you again.