“Top Notch Sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Top Notch Sushi”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Top notch sushi, best place in Mission for sure. A bit on the pricey side though compared to other sushi places I have been to.

Visited August 2014

Langley City, Canada
“Top-notch Sushi”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you just want to fill your belly with cheap sushi, this is not the place for you. Quality is what you get here. It costs a bit more than other restaurants, but you do get value for your money.

In addition to some of the classics, I ordered a special roll--the cherry blossom roll. It's artfully presented, and made of good quality ingredients. The nigiri is excellent, and they offer sockeye salmon at only slightly more than the regular Atlantic salmon, which is a nice change. So much more flavour and texture.

Service is outstanding. I would definitely bring guests here if I wanted to show them well made sushi, without breaking the bank at an upscale place like Tojo in Vancouver.

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Decent food but it's a bit overpriced ”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I think this is one of the popular sushi restaurants in Mission. I've been here several times for dinner and for take out. The dinner box is decent but I think it is way overpriced for a typical dinner box, it's nothing special. Their sushi is also pretty good and the portion is reasonable. I used to live in Richmond and I've had better quality sushi for less than what I'm paying here.

Bottom line: good service, average food with slightly above average price. Personally, I would drive a little further and go to LA sushi because their price is reasonable and their service and food is good.

Canada
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Service was very friendly and prompt. The food is fresh and cooked on the spot.
Delightful. We had the lunchbox for $9.99. Good value

• Visited April 2014
Mission, Canada
“Yummy sushi!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My favourite sushi in Mission. It's always quite busy but we order for pick up. One of my favourite sushi restaurants.

Visited February 2014