“Fantastic”

STS Guiding Service Day Trips
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Mission
More attraction details
Owner description: We fish Vancouver waters 365 days for salmon, trout and sturgeon. In business since 1994 STS is a well known and respected tour operator. We fish both fresh & saltwater and also offer jet boat tours in the river. Come join us.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My son-inlaw arranged a six hour stugeon fishing trip with STS Guiding Service for my 55th birthday. The guide was on site waiting for us when we arrived, I have forgotten his name but he was a really nice guy. The boat was perfect for our party of five male adults, could easily have carried more people. The guide took us to our first fishing spot and we hooked a small sturgeon within 5 minutes. The guide was very informative and had lots of fish stories to tell us. He tried different fishing areas for us and we were lucky enought to catch and release 4 good sized sturgeon. I would highly recommend STS. I am thinking of taking the boys out later in the season for salmon fishing. Great experience.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went sturgeon fishing in May and it was pretty cold and pouring rain all day (and I am from Vancouver) But, it was still a great day. The guide was great and he was friendly and very knowlegeable and we all had a great time. We went out the next day and it was sunny and I had my two young kids who got to experience a couple of sturgeon for about half a day and then we went back out. The guide was great at accomodating us with the kids and we all had a great time. I am looking forward to going again.

1  Thank Stacy R
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had a great day of Sturgeon fishing with Tom in Mission. All 5 of us were first timers to Sturgeon fishing and were instantly hooked (literally and figuratively). The boat, the guide and the fishing were all top notch! We will definitely be going out again with STS.

Vic C, Owner at STS Guiding Service Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, it is important to us to hear back from our guests so we can continue to improve on providing quality fishing charters and jet boat tours.
Thanks again and we hope to see you back again.

Have a great summer
Vic Carrao

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a great time out on the water sturgeon fishing with my dad and 2 kids. Rob did a good job getting us into a few 5 ft sturgeon despite the high fast moving water. We had a great time and looking forward to going with STS again.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

A great day on the river. Very knowledgeable guide educated us on the reading the river and answered all our questions about the ins and outs of jet boats. A wild ride on the rapids toward the Hells Gate area. Enjoyed a great lunch during the 8 hour tour. Look forward to taking another tour.