“Good service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Deer Lodge, Montana
“Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

My friends and I arrived a half hour before the buffet started. The waitress kindly seated us in the buffet area and served us drinks while the buffet was set up. The buffet itself was average. Good wonton soup. Fair value for the money.

• Visited July 2013

Oakville, Canada
“Very good in variety and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Lovely little old diner for breakfast, lunch and dinner - the menu is vast, and includes great Chinese food. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2013
Creston
“"Wonderful Waitress"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Family and Friends were invited to the Kings Restaurant banquet room for a supper after a memorial service and we were treated to a tasty Chinese buffet. There were not a huge selection of dishes but what were there were very fresh, tasted great and always hot. We enjoyed the food and the waitress was phenomenal. She was one very busy lady looking after, (my guess would be) approximately 50 people. She did a great job of keeping coffee cups full and drink orders moving quickly and always with a smile on her face. We were able to relax and enjoy our time together. We will return one day to try out the menu... good food, good service, good prices... who would want more.

• Visited February 2013
Nelson, Canada
“Divine Diner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had breakfast at King's this morning.....what a treat! I grabbed a booth up close to the window so I could watch the action on famous Baker Street with my breakfast date, a retired gentleman who has lived in the Nelson area for almost 70 years......he commented that the place has never changed. ....and that's a good thing! We got a friendly and sincere good morning plus coffee and water within minutes of being seated....we both ordered the Western Omelette with cheese, we were given all the appropriate options of breads etc but what I loved was the offering of hot sauces and other condiments.......I love hot sauces and they had quality choices for me. We were having a lite business meeting and after my guest left I enjoyed friendly banter with fellow patrons seated around me. I left full, satisfied and in a great mood....all for under 25 dollars! This place is never going to be featured in a design magazine but if you want comfort, service and value I highly recommend you give it a try!

• Visited October 2012
british columbia
“Great Buffet Friday and Saturday evenings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Felt the need to add a review of Kings.

We have been checking out the buffet 1once or 2twice a month for the last 25 years.
Buffet is small, 6-8 items with a small salad bar.
Food quality is always excellent and this buffet is a hidden gem. We have always enjoyed and would like to see more people start using this, one of the last chinese buffets in town.

• Visited October 2012