“Food is delicious!”

Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Nelson
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Located on a back alley! Lovely, cozy atmosphere. My husband took me here for supper and the meal was delicious. Beautiful presentation. Had the scallops (appy) and the halibut main dish. About $30 pp on average for the main courses. A fair number of gluten free items on the menu. Great service as well. Would definitely recommend for a special night out.

1  Thank lulu3

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had dinner with a girlfriend. The wine selection was amazing, loved the server's recommendation. The food was cooked to perfection, unique and fantastic flavor combinations! Make a reservation, it's usually busy.

1  Thank dcownden
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We decided that the taster menu was the best value at $35. We verified prior to ordering that they were able to cook the 1/2 lamb rack that they featured as medium rare.
The Halibut soup starter was tasty and had a good vegetable content. The 4 small lamb chops were overcooked but the blue cheese pasta was tasty. There was only 1 other couple in the Restaurant but the service was un-impressing and so we had half eaten the entree before the offer of cracked ground pepper arrived or the over cooked meat was checked on. The dessert cheesecake was reminiscent of a bland texture of a divided hockey puck - definitely not impressed.
An apology was made and the offer of cooking a replacement lamb was offered but our time did not permit that option. We anticipated an adjustment on our $100 bill but it was not offered. We will not be back.n

2  Thank PVexpert
PabloArch, Owner at All Seasons Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

I offered to have your dinner remade but you declined.
Cheesecake - Hockey Puck - you lost your credibility there bud.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Nelson, and probably the entire area. It's consciously French in its styling and decor. Prices are on the high side though probably not unfamiliar to out of towers. Oddly located in an alley, it's very cozy nonetheless.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Visit to Nelson in Jan. and stopped off in Nelson and dinned at the All Seasons. Very good cuisine indeed. I have been there 2 years ago with friends and it is even better now. It was busy and some CDNs from Trail invited me to there table because I was alone, what a good time and a ton of info. It was great, they frequent the Cafe often and introduced me to the owner who was very funny and present. I am from France and I think it is important to give a review when merited.

Victor