“Great ambience, even better food & service! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of All Seasons Cafe

All Seasons Cafe
Ranked #9 of 93 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
West Kelowna, Canada
“Great ambience, even better food & service! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I dined alone at All Seasons while on a business trip in Nelson; it was fabulous! A cozy room and attentive service along with delicious food in perfect portions and at a great price made for a lovely evening. The menu had a great range of options (the cherry smoked duck is divine) for all tastes and the wine list is impressive for such a small room. I wish it had been earlier in the season as the patio looks delightful. I will be back here on future visits for sure!

PabloArch, Owner at All Seasons Cafe, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you Happy Gourmond for your excellent review. Visitors to Nelson are always happily suprised by the culinary choices available in town Please tell a friend about us. PS you dont have to wait for the patio to open back up, we are here all winter and is now starting to dump up at the hill.

Calgary, Canada
“Perfect evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by one of the locals. We arrived around 7pm and wanted to sit outside as it was a lovely evening. The owner went to the trouble of making a table for us outside. The patio was so nice with little fairy lights. We ordered a bottle of wine and talked with people around us. The food was so good. My husband had the short ribs and I had fish. Cooked perfectly. I would go back if I was ever in the Nelson area again. Such nice friendly people.

• Visited August 2013
PabloArch, Manager at All Seasons Cafe, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. You did all the hard by just finding us, all I did was get you a great table on the patio. Someone once told me "its the people that make the table, not the table that makes the party". Glad you had a great evening.
Calgary, Canada
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I dined at the All Seasons Cafe this past Friday night and I just have to say that everything was fabulous! Thank you so much! The server, she was gracious and lovely, knowledgable and quick. The food was divine and the ambience fun, but still romantic.
Look forward to returning!

Nelson, Canada
“over rated and rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant made me want to write on Trip Advisor, a first, to share my opinion on a over rated written descriptive menu and place. The waitress was extremely rude and when prompt about my inquiry on the wine by the glass, which was clearly off, she explained that because I had drunk from it she could not change it. Hmmm ... how am I to know it is wrong ( which can happen) if I don't taste from it Sherlock? Do not expect any good food for the price and service for this restaurant if you come to Nelson. I should have gone to the restaurant next door, Bibo.

5 Thank Natgourmet
PabloArch, Manager at All Seasons Cafe, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the restaurant. I was the waitress serving you on the evening you dined at All Seasons Cafe.
And I appreciate the opportunity to defend myself. If you found me at all rude to you, I sincerely apologize.I take pride in giving reliable, friendly and efficient service and have done so for years. When you inquired about the wine, you told me you liked the Malbec better, and asked me if you could "switch" back to the Malbec you had earlier. I simply told you that you could but I would have to charge you for the wine (the glass was half empty!). You did not say the wine was off, you just didn't like that varietal of Cabernet Merlot blend (that is no reason to pour a glass of wine down the sink.)If only you had told me that the wine I gave you was off, I would have of course brought you a glass of something else! My apologies for the confusion. Tessa

Paul

First World Problems! You spent $10 to educate yourself about a varietal of wine.
I'd say you got off lucky. I spent $50K going to University to learn I didn't like working behind a desk.

Confused about the rest the reveiw, over descriptive menu, high prices.
Thank God for all my clients that appreciate and understand that quality food, local and organic
comes with a price.
When critics start mentioning prices are to high that is when it is time to actually raise the prices to weed out the masses.
Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Second time at this restaurant, and not disappointed again. Excellent food served in a very relaxed atmosphere. Would recommend for any occasion. Friendly and helpful staff, great time.