“Delicious pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Delicious pizza!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Cute little restaurant in Nelson. We went for supper and I ordered a Caesar salad to start -- I think they thought it was to go because it came in a plastic container -- just pretty simple. My husband and I ordered a meat pizza (can't remember the Greek goddess name now) but it was really delicious and our son's cheese pizza was great too! I had to make sure to take my slices or my husband would've eaten it all! Very cute and quaint!

Visited July 2013

Cochrane, Canada
“Great crust, reasonable prices, excellent service!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We had 3 slices: ananas-ham, pepepperoni-peppers-olives-feta-spinach and tomatoes-basil-garlic. Excellent food, price is ok for that great pizza, 2.99 a slice, generous enough. Great service as well.

• Visited May 2013
Kootenay National Park, Canada
“If you're not gonna make your own...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

...this is the place to go in Nelson. Nothing compares to it in any way. Personally, I prefer my own pizza, but if I don't make it, I buy it here.

Visited April 2013
Naramata, Canada
“Food bland and tasteless”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a veggie calzone and was not impressed.
Minimal cheese and no seasoning in the slightest, no a granule of salt to be found. On enquiry to the staff about the salt/seasoning, my throat was jumped down in defence that no seasoning is ever used. I almost left it at that, but I knew I'd give them another chance.

Salmo, Canada
“Slice of pizza on the run..”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The best pizza in Nelson hands down! Great toppings. Informal atmosphere. Sit in or take out. By the pie or by the slice. Good price. Creative combos. Worth a visit for certain. Yum

Visited August 2012