“Great Family Diner”

Ranked #18 of 97 Restaurants in Nelson
British Columbia, Canada
“Great Family Diner”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Have eaten there for 35 years and still love it. Great fish and chips! Shrimp pita a must! Kids love it there and staff is very friendly.

Visited January 2012

Lethbridge
“Yummy in the tummy”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I had lived in nelson for many years and for some reason never ate here...man I missed out!
Came back for vacation with my friend and 8 month old son and ordered the calamari and house salad...both were sooo tasty. There was so much calamari and I barely finished, but I'm not complaining..the waiter and waitress, not sure there names, were super nice and were more than willing to heat up baby foods and formula. We came back the next day for a place to have a snack and drink and feed the baby and both employees were working anf remembered us and were very helpful and friendly again...had a very tasty mohito...would recommend this restaurant

Ontario
“Good Homestyle Food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

It is right on Main Street, has an outdoor cafe and the eats are good!

Visited August 2011
Nelson, Canada
“Decades of good eats”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This was the first place I ate in Nelson in 1989 and the menu, service and great food have changed little since - a sign that something is working very well. Fish and chips and authentic Greek dishes top my list.

Spokane, Washington
“Popular spot, packed at the lunch hour”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This Greek establishment is quite popular. There was only one table open when my friends and I arrived. I had the Greek salad and a bowl of broccoli soup, which is perfect on a chilly day. My friend had hummus and it was the best I've ever had; very flavorful with a hint of artichoke taste. On the downside, the staff is a bit slow. It even took a while to get the soup. Still, can't complain.

Visited December 2011