“Different Asian choices ...”
Review of KC Restaurant

KC Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 100 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Take your pick, Japanese sushi, Thai food or Chinese food. This restaurant has fast and efficient service along with a menu of many choices to please all. My fave in Nelson for their veggie spicy Shanghai noodles...Yum..

1  Thank Linda B

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was my second visit to KC, Last time was during low season in February, service has been excellent both times, food excellent both times, no air conditioning in the summer, so go when it is cooler.
My order arrived with a quality presentation, better than expected, the rice was perfect, the peanut sauce just right, the server offers a range of spiciness, I would have paid twice as much in Vancouver for the same meal.
Popular with locals, the KC is one of my favourites when I visit Nelson.

2  Thank Franklin N
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We were really not expecting to find a sushi restaurant in Nelson of all places, much less a reasonably good one. KC Sushi serves Thai and Japanese food, and the sushi was not bad at all. It is a little on the pricey side, but considering we are halfway across the Rockies, we were only too glad to find it.

1  Thank senti2comun
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Traveled through this little city and was told of a nice place to eat a good lunch/dinner. The sushi was unbelievable good. Very comparable to what you would eat at the great places in the lower mainland. The pad thai was not the usual you would see at traditional thai places in Vancouver but i have to say - it was very good. I would definitely come here again and again when I come back to Nelson for every time i visit.

The service was great too ... a must see and eat.

Evan
Surrey, BC

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Usually I frequent the K C solo and sit at the sushi bar and have a few rolls and some sashimi.....the other night our first choice for Chinese take away was closed so we got some traditional items from K C........70 dollars for really basic items that we choose to satisfy two young boys and two adults......bland offerings short on sauce, flavor and value......this place does very well with the Japaneses offerings the Chinese is less than average.