“Great Breakfast Place”
Review of The Bent Fork Restaurant - CLOSED

The Bent Fork Restaurant
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 25, 2013

As well as incredible eggs Benedict, I love their huevos rancheros. My wife tried the corn bread French toast and loved it. Very reasonable prices and quick service.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My friends and I adore this little restaurant. Open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. The menu is a small one and for good reason - every item on it is prepared with love and tenderness! The eggs benedict are to die for. The hollandais sauce is the best I have ever had. The decor is vintage funky and fun to explore. Service is always friendly and efficient. I go there at least once a month for breakfast with a friend or two.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Bent Fork is well worth the line up on weekends if you are looking for a tasty place to have brunch with friends.

the Smoke and Herb is wonderful as is the gluten free Cornbread French Toast...

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The only negative is that the Bent Fork is not n my Hometown. If it was, I'd surely eat there daily. The Eggs Benedict (Favorite Style) were to die for. I don't know what their secret recipe is for the hollandaise sauce, but I've never tasted anything like it. Kids had a crepe filled with bananas an drizzled in chocolate and it was only $3.00!
The potatoes were incredible. I can't rave enough about the breakfast.
The coffee was strong, the Owner was friendly and even stopped during the bust morning t explain to m kids why it's called the Bent Fork.
My next trip to Nelson will not be complete without breakfast at the Bent Fork.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was the best Omelette Ive ever had. The quirky decorations were fun, and kept us talking and pointing. They served amazing local Oso Negro coffee too. Delicious