“Awesome”
Review of Casa del Soul

Casa del Soul
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nelson
Casa del Soul
Ranked #3 of 13 Nelson B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My friends and I had a great experience at Casa del Soul. We went to Nelson expecting to camping but once there we couldn't find any place available and it was already super late. Maya received us with open arms and we had a great time there. The house is pretty clean and the breakfast was the best part for me. I loved her pancakes and french toasts and also appreciated hearing all her life stories. Highly recomended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tirsha M

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a one night stay at Casa del Soul on Aug. 2/'13. We enjoyed a very comfortable bed, a lovely bath, and an amazing breakfast that included just about anything you can think of. Maya's home baking is wonderful! Maya is the hostess and B&B owner, and we found her to be very available, and tons of fun! Maya really goes all out to make sure your stay is fun and carefree. Maya is a very accomplished artist and it was a pleasure to see her work on display at the B&B :) We're sorry we couldn't stay longer, but we were just passing through on our way to visit friends in Alberta.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bonni M
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My 18-year old daughter and I recently spent a weekend at Casa del Soul and had a delightful time. Maya was an excellent hostess who made us feel like we were visiting a favorite relative. We had the downstairs to ourselves, were welcome in the kitchen and I found her hammock most comfortable. Her breakfasts were amazing and she also made certain homemade cookies were always available.

She also has a first-rate collection of movies and a huge collection of books. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank artdog2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Maya was extremely welcoming and went out of her way to ensure we were well taken care of. The breakfast had everything you could possibly ask for and more. Location was fantastic, a short walk from downtown making it very easy to get around. I shall definitely be returning and hope to take advantage of the art classes which are offered.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank djane b
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at this B&B one night. The owner, Maya, made me feel so welcome and comfortable. She is a very warm person, and really goes out of her way to make you feel looked after. She does this as she really wants you to be happy and taken care of. The breakfast was outstanding. The location is great too- just a short walk to downtown. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My friend and I recently stayed for 3 very comfortable nights at the cheerful Casa del Soul at the end of our 2 week trip to the Canadian Rockies. The owner Marianka is extremely friendly and anxious to be of help in any way to her guests. She made wonderfully delicious huge breakfasts and even packed lunches for us and insisted on doing our laundry! Her home baked goods are fantastic, but then she is Dutch and loves cooking. Please come stay with Marianka when you want a bed and breakfast in Nelson, BC.

Room Tip: I think there are only two bedrooms and both are nice.