“"Great Food and atmosphere"”

Jackson's Hole & Grill
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Tahoe Ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Great Food and atmosphere"”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My hubby and I had dinner (2 nights) at Jackson's Hole. Sat at the bar and our Bartender/server,
Carlos was great. Hubby had steak sandwich and I had Nirvana Bowl. Wonderful food, wine,
conversation. Best of everything to you Carlos!

Cochrane, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The Ginger Beef was amazing, the restaurant has a lot of character, the food was very good, with good serrvice.

Visited September 2012
“Good value for good food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We just had dinner at Jackson's Hole, and found this to be a very good value. I had the soup and salad entree and my wife had the steak sandwich. The soup (a black bean soup) was full of flavor and texture, and the steak sandwich was very good indeed (my wife especially enjoyed the mushrooms on top). We were greeted and treated with good hospitality, and enjoyed the experience. We ended up paying about $26 plus tip, which we thought was a very good value. Overall, a great experience.

Calgary
“Nothing special”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ordered their prime rib special which was not special at all. Meet was undercooked and tough. Veggies and potatoes OK. My wife ordered the fish tacos which were bland and flavorless. The food was eaten but not really appreciated as good restaurant food should be. Service was quite good and friendly.

• Visited September 2012
“Bland food, horrible horrible service”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The food had no flavor. The waitress, after forgetting a order, told us "she was too busy to talk" and then showed up 10 mins later. We had no water. They Ignored us and the food was mediocre at best. I wanted some hot sauce and pepper to make the meal have a little bit of flavor but stood at the counter like an idiot for 5 mins while the waitress floated back and forth ignoring us.

The table beside us didnt fare much better.

Skip this resturant.

CJManager, Owner at Jackson's Hole & Grill, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
I must admit, I was shocked by this review. This experience should never happen to anyone, I assure you that we take customer service as our # 1 priority and have an excellent local reputation. I will post this review for our staff so that they know how important EVERY customer is, day in, day out.