“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nelson Whitewater Rafting Co.

Nelson Whitewater Rafting Co.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nelson Whitewater Rafting is the West Kootenays' premier rafting company. We provide transportation to and from Nelson and have four trips to choose from as well as paddleboard and kayak rentals on the lake. 1. Shenango Canyon - maximum excitement 2. Facchina Rapids - fun for everybody 3. Inflatable Kayaking - exciting 4. Scenic Float - beautiful and relaxing. Lake Rentals 1. Paddleboards 2. Kayaks 3. Inflatable Paddleboards - great for take-away rentals. Our guides are fun and experienced. Your safety is our #1 priority, and your fun a close 2nd.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
High Prairie
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

From our first contact with John to arrange a trip, the service provided by this company was outstanding. Our family of five, ages 12, 13, 15 & two 29 year olds (at heart), thoroughly enjoyed everything from the ride on Woody listening to 80's music, our guide Tanner, the other boat's guide Pete, to the games played and water encountered during the trip. We were first timers and it will definitely not be our last. The pictures we received at the end are priceless.

Visited July 2013

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Most awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our guide, Tanner, was awesome--as we're all the guides. We left from our hotel to the whitewater raft area and were given wetsuits to wear and watched a safety video and we were off. Tanner was very playful and we engaged a few times in a water fight with our paddles with the other raft! We did some amazing rapids, all with Tanner's guidance and we knew we were in good hands! Would definitely recommend--we Loved it!!

Visited July 2013
British Columbia
“June 27th, Facchina Rapids Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had such a great time on this trip. from start to finish! I have only good things to say about the crew from Nelson Whitewater Rafting. I am definitely recommending this trip to others, and will go again myself. I knew it would be a fun trip of course, but my expectations were totally surpassed. Thank you, thank you!

Calgary, Canada
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Very great trip! the lifeguard is very nice and friendly!
They provided great service and defiantly created unique memories for me and my friends

“Whitewater rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

A++++ guides, safety and equipment. Hold on for a two hour rush down the Salmo river rapids. Incredible scenery and value for money. Wish I'd done this years ago. 1st annual see you all next year.