“Absolutely wonderful”

Tea Garden Salon & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Nelson
More attraction details
Owner description: Tea Garden Spa & Salon is a unique day spa & hair salon that is found tucked away in a quiet location on bustling Baker Street in downtown Nelson. Owned and operated by licensed professionals offering a diverse blend of therapeutic, relaxation and beauty services designed to soothe your mind and body. Tea Garden Spa & Salon is commited to providing exeptional holistic wellness therapies and unparalleled customer service. Our experienced, well trained specialists work as an integrated team to ensure that guests experience optimal therapeutic benefits in a relaxing and tranquil environment. We pride ourselves in knowing that the services and products used such as Aveda and Dermalogica are of the finest quality.
Summerland, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was only staying in Nelson for 2 days. Blaylock Spa just outiside of Nelson offered a 30 minute scalp massage that sounded so very relaxing. I called Blaylock Spa as soon as I arrived in town, left a message on their answering machine of what service I wanted to have, when I would be leaving and phone #'s to call me. Never heard back from them that day nor the next day so thought I will find a spa in town that does want my money. Although Tea Garden Salon and Spa didn't have that exact same service, they went out of their way to provide it! It was absolutely wonderful - just not long enough! The receptionist and the therapist were willing to go out of their way to see that I was a happy customer! Hard to find a service that caters to the customer instead of vice versa. Thank you so much, you have my loyalty!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank susan5161

Nelson, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

As a birthday treat I received a massage and facial, and have never felt so pampered! I walked out of there on cloud nine! I highly recommend Melisa for massage therapy. Just the best!

Visited March 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Skilled, fragrant, tranquility”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

The Tea Garden spa is a treat. As you approach the door you can smell the delicious aroma of the organic tea you will be served on arrival and your first glimpse of the decor will not disappoint.

This spa is very well equipped and the staff are skilled, friendly and welcoming. I was passing through town while traveling and Melisa and her staff sent me on way groomed and refreshed with all that road weariness and neglect waxed and polished away.

I loved my visit and would make it a regular haunt if it was in Brighton or London rather than Nelson, BC!

3 Thank imajic