“Good lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ric's Lounge & Grill - CLOSED

Ric's Lounge & Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Abbotsford, Canada
“Good lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

The balcony was great, just wish it wasn't so windy. The lunch buffet was really good for the price. They kept it open just for our table.

• Visited August 2013

“Great drinks, great food and always accommodating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Me and my husband are locals and we live to come and sit on the patio at rics. The atmosphere is to die for, the view is spectacular (ever for people who see it everyday), the drinks are amazing, and the food is always great. With being celiac it is hard to find a good substitute at restaurants, but chef ciraj is always willing to substitute anything to make a customer happy. The gluten free pizza crust is amazing! My husband craves their wings. The drinks are great! The mojitos are my favorite. This restaurant is great for locals and tourists, with or without allergies!

Vancouver, Canada
“Great server, beautiful location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Beautiful lakeside patio and our server Alison were the two best things about the evening. Waited forever for my drink because they were out of key ingredients for two out of the three Ric's special cocktails they had listed. One ingredient was a perishable fruit so OK, but the missing ingredient for the other cocktail was a flavoured vodka - really?! The food took about an hour to arrive and the "grilled cheese sandwich with short rib" I ordered was really a short rib sandwich with a bit of cheese on it, more like a beef dip style sandwich... Was OK but not what I expected or wanted. My husband really liked his pizza with its thin and crispy crust. Had breakfast on the patio the following day and the service and food were good. Great location, evening staffing levels and inventory needs improvement for a better overall experience.

Vancouver, Canada
“Too bad service was so slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This restaurant has a terrific view of the water and has lovely outdoor seating. Unfortunately they must have been short staffed in the kitchen. Our meal took almost an hour to arrive at our table and there were only 5 others tables with 2 or 3 customers at the time that we were there. This restaurant easily has seating for over 100. The food was ok. We witnessed some customers leaving before they were served because of the long wait. They should at least serve customers a beverage to help with the wait this too, took over 20 minutes.

Osaka, Japan
“Food is just ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Wanted to love this place as I was born in Nelson but to be honest the food was really...average. My wife had a spinach salad which was nothing really special and came with only a few slivers of onion and a few tiny crumbs of feta on it. My daughter had the white sauce penne which again was pretty average. I had the mango chicken curry and, yep, not bad, not great. The location is fantastic, sitting out on the water but the three items we had were completely unremarkable and were something I could have whipped up at home myself. I've heard from locals that the chef is a great guy but his food didn't impress on this particular day.