Best Western Plus Baker Street Inn & Convention Centre
Hume Hotel & Spa(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$109
$82
Cloudside Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$93
The Adventure Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$79
Alpine Inn and Suites(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$69
Kokanee Glacier Resort(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$85
$65
$148
Villa Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
All reviewsbest westernsattached restauranthot tubbaker stfront desk staffparking lot ishotel guestsin townhotel restaurantcomfortable bedswithin walking distanceconvenient locationnice roomup to datestayed two nightsgreat place to staynelson bc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2011

We go at least once a month for a few days at a time on business, and on every single occasion, have never been disappointed. The service is amazing, with Sharon and her team looking after us, the new decor, bigger screen TV's, carpets, artwork, bedding and lighting in the hotel is so good, I want to redecorate my spare room like it! The location is perfect...walking distance to everywhere! The food is yummy...I could go on and on...
Whenever I go to Nelson with my spouse for fun...this is also the place we stay...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2011

In Nelson for post xmas thru new years gathering with a big group. Rooms at the BW BSI were recently remodeled and very stylish and comfortable. Bathrooms were not part of the refurb, but could only tell by colors and materials as they were in like new condition. The entire place was pretty immaculately clean. Wifi in the room was excellent. And great location right at the end of Baker St. - THE main drag of Nelson. Very reasonable price as wll, especially across new years.
Did not eat at the restaurant so can't comment except to say the same owners as the Hume where I did eat in the bar - excellent nachos (and I live in NM).
Would recommend this hotel and stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We chose the Best Western on Baker Street simply because it was a Best Western, you sort of know ahead of time what you are going to get. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, and the rates about what I expected to pay, actually, it was even a few dollars cheaper than I had anticipated. The internet was stupidly slow, but since I was not there on business, I really didn't care about the internet too much. The queen bed seemed a bit small for such a large room, they could easily have put a king size in there and still had a lot of room. There is a coin laundry on premises which came in handy for drying the swimsuits rather than packing them up while still wet. Ample free parking is directly across the street. There is a great restaurant on premises which will feed you breakfast right thru till late night munchies. I loved the downtown location and would not hesitate one bit to stay here again. Oh, should not forget to mention the gym and sauna are spacious, clean, and free...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I guess I have stayed here an average of 6 nights per year for the last 9 years. This hotel is a perfect place to stay in while in Nelson. The lobby is nice and the staff is as good as it gets.friendly & professional. The attached restaurant is very nice and inviting. The rooms are well maintained. I`ve stayed in the smaller rooms to the large rooms over the the past years.
I`ll be back for about 5 nights in June 2011. Well done Best Western!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
humehotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Baker Street Inn & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at the Best Western Baker Street Inn. You will be pleased to know that we have recently renovated all 70 of our guest rooms...flat screen tvs, carpets, artwork, bedding and lighting! We are about to be a Best Western 'PLUS' hotel very soon...We look forward to seeing you this coming June.

BW Baker Street Inn

Reviewed August 16, 2010

It is what you expect from a Best Western. Clean with standard features. Great shower and easy free wi-fi connection with an ether-net cord. The restaurant attached looked like your typical coffee shop type place however our breakfast was wonderful. Fresh really good ingredients and tasty.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple