“Good Service - Good Food”
Review of Bibo - CLOSED

Bibo
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: BiBO serves modern bistro fare, rustic Italian, fresh, creative, European inspired comfort food along with a wide variety of exciting wines in an intimate dining room in historic Malone Manor on Hall and Herridge Lane, Nelson’s favorite destination.
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner her - my husband ordered the Polpettone Meatloaf - mmm good and I tried the special Scallop Risotto!

The service was excellent - the waitress recommended their Sangria - which was delicious!!

1  Thank Inge57

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I fond this place in May of this year and since then have returned 3 times to find consistent excellent tasting food. The chefs Adam & Jerry make really wonderful gnocchi. I am very fussy with Italian Foods and I was amazed. I also found that the mark up for wine was very reasonable and the service has been excellent !! I look forward to my next visit.

2  Thank AALOOGOBI
Reviewed March 28, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Bibo for a few drinks and some appetizers. The food was excellent! The truffled popcorn is to die for! The wait staff were super friendly and we had a great time.

2  Thank Mounttime
Reviewed December 19, 2010

Strange layout of tables, so that you end up looking at the neighboring diners, rather than the people at your table. The upright bench that we sat at was not comfortable.

Other than the awkward arrangement of the tables/chairs, the food was excellent. The service was good too. I don't know if I will return.

Reviewed June 25, 2010

We ate at Bibo the last time we visited Nelson. We really enjoyed the food and service but I have to say we really didn't care for the seating in the restaurant. One LONG booth with chairs on the other side and really no sense of privacy. It was a little like having dinner with 20 other people we never met. There is a small area that has a fireplace and a bit of seating but a bright, silly light shining above the diners ~ Just not a cozy spot there.

We were visiting Nelson recently and decided to have lunch at Bibo. Already, they have ceased serving lunch. This was very disappointing to us. Why do so many restaurants open for lunch and then after a couple months just close unexpectedly? We probably won't return.