“I love the White Spot, the north end Nanaimo one is very attractive”
Review of White Spot - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
White Spot
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Nanaimo, B.C.
“I love the White Spot, the north end Nanaimo one is very attractive”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food is great here, the service can be a bit slow at busy times, and they need to work hard to acknowledge their walk in traffic promptly at times, but yummy fare, reasonably priced.
Kid friendly too, with children's size portions, also Seniors Portions. Love their BC fresh oriented food offerings. Can't get enough of that Triple O sauce on my hamburger, others pale in comparison.

Visited July 2013

Pitt Meadows, Canada
“No service”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had dinner there on friday. The food was so so. My sons meal was cool but edible in his mind. My younger didn't finish his which is unusual. My wifes and mine were also so so at best. Never saw the waitress until we were leaving. It was then that she asked if we needed help with anything. Could have walked out without paying. Don't think she would have noticed. Worst service that I have had at a White Spot in years. Won't return to this location.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tavellingkalyns
Vancouver,
“Always Consistent”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

BC girl at heart - you can't go wrong with White Spot. Lovely service and great food as always - can't beat the triple-O sauce even on a mini-vacation to Parksville! Convenient and lots of parking.

• Visited May 2013
delta bc canada
“Nostalgia - BC's own”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

always a trip down memory lane when I visit White spot. They accommodate my need for gluten free dairy free diet.
change up the menu seasonally, great for families, and groups.
restaurants all have their own charm but tend to lean to the Canadian WestCoast style

Visited April 2013
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“Local visitor”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Four of us ladies stopped in for dinner after a movie in Nanaimo at about 6:45. They were out of three of their weekly specials by that time. My beef dip was mediocre at best and I only ate half. Very disappointing not to have any of the specials I would have ordered but particularly chicken pie and/or fish and chips. Both White Spot traditions.. The service was very uninspired. A very disappointing evening when we could have eaten at the Spot in North Nanaimo. To follow an E-Mail to the local White Spot about this issue was not even responded to.

• Visited February 2013