“Ick”
Review of Trees Restaurant

Trees Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Parksville
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a diamond in the rough! Here at Trees we have an in-house bakery as well as a full restaurant with everything made in house. If you're looking for one of our jumbo cinnamon buns, you should stop by early - they're usually the first thing to sell! We have a large breakfast menu and a great variety for lunch. The lunch menu is also available for dinner, with additional daily chef's dinner features. Come in and enjoy the great food, humble atmosphere & friendly staff!
Port Alberni, Canada
“Ick”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Wouldn't go back. Too many places around for good food to waste your time here. The service was friendly but the food was out of the freezer and plastic.

1 Thank Cara F

Parksville, Canada
“great portions, dinners were big enough for 2 people, and friendly service in a laidback atmosphere”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Went to try the halibut cause i had heard that it was awesome, but unfortunately they were all out. After looking over the menu i settled for a hunters veal which was the special and my mother who i was taking out had the porkchop dinner. Both dinners included soup or salad to start. I had salad and my mom had soup. She was impressed by the homemade cream of mushroom, which says a lot (she is fussy). I couldnt get over the size of the portions, we should have split one! Hers came with 2 big chops and i got to veal cutletts with mine. Both were great! The server made us feel right at home and all in all was good, one thing the radio was a bit noisey and mom complained about it. We will go again.

• Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food & nice atmosphere for family ;)”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Awesome family restaurant !!! Very friendly & food is very good , amazing homemade buns & enjoyed the atmosphere ... Very welcoming

1 Thank Darlinsky
Parksville, Canada
“Wow! Horrible”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I went in today with my kids for brunch because we were looking for something on the more "homecooked" side. First thing I noticed was that there was one waiteress working the whole restaurant which was filling up quickly. After waiting longer than normal to order I asked what was in the omelette on special and ordered it. When it came 1/2 hour later after a few bites I noticed that it was full of celery. I hate celery and asked the waitress to come over to confirm that my meal was not supposed to contain this vegetable. She looked put out and said "no, I'll talk to the kitchen" and walked away. I sat there not sure if I should eat it anyway or if another was being made. Everyone else was eating their meal so I picked at it a little and didn't see the waitress again for 20min. Everyone was finished so I got up, paid, and left never to return.

• Visited November 2011
Qualicum Beach, Canada
“greasy spoon diner has greesy forks and tables too”
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I have been here twice and both times were dissapointing. I like a greasy spoon diner as well as the next person, but the tables and utensils should still be clean! The service was funny -- but in a 'do these people seriously run a service business?' kind of way, not that the waitress was a comic or anything. She griped at us when we asked for water (it was a hot day) and asked snarkily 'are you going to drink it if I bring it, because I really hate it when I bring the water and nobody drinks it. It's a lot of work you know." SERIOUSLY
Anyway, don't bother with this place. go to the Coombs market instead which has good food and minimal service (counter ordering) but are far superior in every sense.